12: { Valentines day was last month! }

{ POV }
{ Third Person }

━─━─────━────༺༻───────━─━────

Coffee was chatting with the group.

All of them wandered around the Crossroads map, all together chatting happily. It was rare to see this kind of sight, since they usually yell or cause chaos.

But.. it was quite peaceful. No bots, just peace.

Alex laughed at a joke Leo made, causing the others to laugh too. This prolonged for a few seconds and Alex was the first to quiet down.. which is quite weird since he laughs a lot and takes a while to calm down.

He looked around, a hint of paranoia on his face. He glanced at Coffee who also had the same expression.

It.. it felt like they were being watched.

Especially Alex, he feels like theres eyes on him. And only him.

Specifically a gaze that reeks of love. He makes a disgusted face, not because of the feeling, but because it felt familiar.

He slowed down and stopped beside Coffee, gently nudging her elbow. "You feel that too, right?" He whispered.

Coffee nodded in response.

The two stayed alert while the others were busy talking and laughing.

A few moments pass and the group stops in their tracks, Coffee and Alex, who were in the back, leaned over the others shoulders in curiosity.

It's that glitching tree again, not only the tree, but a few assets too.

Matthew rubbed his eyes. "Did I drink too much cola?"

Dexter shook his head. "No, we are definitely seeing this." He placed his hand on Matt's shoulder and gestured him to back away. "I'd keep a distance, touching glitching assets was a not fun experience." He shivered.

One by one, the assets started to stop glitching, surprisingly unharmed, not a scratch.

This left the group very, very confused. They looked at each other, Leo sighing as he had already saw this and thought something was wrong with the map.

The muttering died down when they all felt a soothing aura, it's like falling in love.

Well, the group except for Sora. Aroace, am I right?

"( That aura..that dipshit- Oh no.. )" Alex widened his eyes.

"I swear to god if I'm high on cola-"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" A scream in the sky interrupts Matthew's sentence, the group looked up and saw someone literally fall to the ground.

Once they hit the ground, the group immediately backed away as they started glitching and flickering rapidly, then end up looking completely normal, standing on both legs and their entire attire being neat and clean.

This dude.. short as hell lmfao. Well, Coffee is shorter, but still.

They had a polo shirt, torso part was a soft light pink and faded to white on the sleeves, neat.