7: { He knows. }

{ POV }
{ Third Person }

━─━────━─━───༺༻──━───━─━────

"I wouldn't exactly call it fun." Leo crossed his arms, leaning his back to the wall as he watched Alex swing his legs while sitting on a table.

"C'mon! You've got to at least experience at least a tiny bit of fun!" Alex exclaimed, straightening his posture.

Leo raised a brow. "Was your time with Matt fun? I barely saw you both." He tapped his finder on his upper arm, just right above his elbow as he waited for a response.

Alex widened his eyes as he fell silent, quickly hopping off the desk and walked off in a fastened pace. "I'm looking for a book." He made his way to the upper floor of the Library.

Leo rolled his eyes, landing onto Coffee, who's been awfully silent ever since they all left the public server. He approached her and sat on the table across her, tapping the table to grab her attention. "Are you okay, Coffee? You're usually not this quiet."

Coffee blinks a couple of times and looks up at Leo, blinking two more times before putting a small reassuring smile. "I'm alright, just thinking about something." She responded, dropping her gaze on the table again.

Leo retrieved his hand and sighed. "That's what you say whenever there's something that's bothering you, a lot." He shifted his position, focusing on Coffee with serious eyes. "What's wrong?"

Coffee starts fidgeting with her hands, shaking her head in a slow motion. "I'm alright."

"..Right, your expression seem rather nervous." 

"How would you know?"

"I can read expressions."

"Right, it doesn't change anything. I'm okay."

Leo didn't respond, he sighed again and stood up. "I can tell you're lying, but just this time, I'm letting it slide." He turns around and walks away, leaving Coffee alone.

Coffee sighed.

{ POV }
{ Coffee }

Leo was right.

It was obvious that the girl she saw would gain my curiosity.

What did she even mean about that?

'You aren't supposed to be here'

..Weird.

Why would a random person stand still within the moving crowd and stare at you with shocked, confused.. terrified? looks. It makes no sense, unless they were trying to be creepily mysterious, it seemed genuine. Her face says it all.

Perhaps she was looking at something else? No, her eyes were locked onto me, it was unnerving as hell and fucking uncomfortable.

I'm probably overthinking it, I won't even see her again, considering that I didn't have the best time being in a place full of people.

I stood up from my seat and approached one of the shelves, the peaceful silence that roamed the Library calming me down. I inspected some of the books and picked out one that caught my eye.