[🏳‍🌈] PRIDE MONTH + 2K SPECIAL!!

"..Matthew, where the fuck are we." Coffee questions, nudging Matthew's elbow as she looks around the bright ass glowy void they're in.

"I don't even know." Matthew shrugs. "But I definitely don't think this random text in front of us narrating every single little word we say and every little action we do is normal."

"...Guys?" Leo comes from behind with a nervous look on his face and lifts his finger up, showing a pansexual ring while also showing a pansexual wristband. "I don't remember having this."

"Now that you've mentioned it," Coffee lifts her own finger up, showing a bisexual ring. "I have this too."

"GUYS!!" Somewhere behind Matthew, Alex comes running towards the three with god knows how large gay cape around his shoulder as well as a gay bracelet. "LOOK!!"

"Oh wo- AH" Matthew cuts off by Alex pulling him into a tight hug, both of them blushing a lot. "Ahah, hey Al!"

Coffee looks up at Matthew and notices him having his hood on for the first time in forever, then notices some stripes. "Hey, I didn't know you had bisexual stripes in your hoodie."

"Al.. my hand- " Matthew tries to move his hand away, though Alex kept them together with his as if his life depended on it. He turns to Coffee. "Oh? Well.. you have those stripes too."

"Hey, uh, why do I have this." Sora spoke as he appeared behind Coffee with a book in his hand, there's an aroace pin on his shirt to which he points at as well as a aroace wristband.

"Why are we all suddenly-"

"Fucking excuse me, who put this on me and how did I not notice it." Dexter comes out of nowhere and lifts both of his hands up to show bisexual fingerless gloves, then moves on to point at a bi pin on his vest.

Coffee looks around and watches the group talk about these items on them while being the gayest little shits in the planet. She shrugs and takes out her phone, doing whatever. Sora with the exact same reaction continues to read his book.

Matthew chuckles as Alex holds his hand tighter, both laughing.

"But hey, you look pretty adorable." Dexter raises an eyebrow and holds Leo from behind with his arms around his waist, earning a small chuckle from Leo.

*click!!*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

oh my god its acutlaky done
my hand are in immense pain i cant-

I SWEAR WATTPAD IF YOU RUIN THE QUALITY....

but yeah HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!! the art was really rushed because the power just got back an hour ago but oh well

ill publish the chapter tomorrow, have a nice day/night!! :D