0.1

***"don't worry bro what's the worst that could happen"***

"Your stupid" giggling I fixed up myself and headed out with Lo'ak to meet spider and Kiri. Honestly, I don't know why the spider is with us he doesn't belong here anywhere on Pandora, he's like a lost cat following people for shelter it's funny and he's so small; I love picking him and holding him like a baby he gets so mad.

As when we are walking I notice Neteyam talking to Tsl'ye, the prettiest girl in the clan, she's kind, funny, respectful, and also loves and protects her family..a perfect match for Neteyam a perfect match. I couldn't help but not stop and stare at them two, looking at each other in awe. My heart sank as I watched them "Ma'yan?? Hello??" Lo'ak waved his weird fingers in my hand "What-What are you doing?" "Nah bro what are you doing? You look sad"

Lo'ak followed my gazed and saw what I was looking at "Oh..dude" Turning his attention back to me "it's fine it's fine whatever I don't care let's get going" Lo'ak patted my shoulder and we shifted our focus back to meeting up with Kiri and Spider

"Ugh there you guys are, it took you forever," Kiri said walking up to us behind her was spider, I don't like spider there's something about him that throws me off but it is what it is

"Sorry, We got held back because Mr. I'm in love with my best friends brother was sad because he saw him talking to the hottest girl ever" I hit Lo'ak behind the head "sometimes I wish I could just strangle you"

"I wish I could do that all the time" Spider laughs, who told him he could speak? "Let's just get going to the battlefield and come back " Kiri sighed and walked away with spider going ahead of us

"Battlefield?!, I wanna go I wanna go!" A small adorable voice comes from the bushes "wait a minute" Lo'ak ears go up "I wanna go to the battlefield!", Tuk, Tuktirey Sully, the youngest of the sully siblings "I wanna go with you guys"