Death and Regret Part three

I tried stopping the blood but couldn't because the helicopter was reloading its gun, ready to shoot luckily Neytiri got the rider first before the gun aimed at me "Are you okay!?! Are you hurt" she went closer to me, if I say yes she'll ask me to retreat "No I'm fine I'm okay I'm not hurt"

"Ma'yan I see blood coming out of you" I sighed, thinking of another lie "It's just my hand I accidentally scratched myself with my arrow" "Okay..just be careful" she rode off.

Went to the ship to look for the children, no sign of them anywhere, as I killed off more sky people I was shot again on my other leg.

This day couldn't get any better, but it did when I noticed neteyams ilu. I drove my Ikran closer to him "Shit! Ma'yan you scared me" he said while holding his chest "Come on I have to take you to safety" "No I have to save the others, they're over there...if you want to come with me you can"

he reached out his hand for mines, I hesitated at first I mean I'm already injured but I have to save them, especially tuk "Your mother got it okay Neteyam I have to get you to safety" "It's my duty as their older brother.Are you coming or not?" I took a deep breath disconnecting my braid from Ikran I jumped on neteyams, and we swam off I hung on tight to him.

"Neteyam! Ma'yan!" Tuk yelled, I smiled looking at her knowing she was okay, Neteyam ran to free Tsireya I ran to free Tuk "Get tuk out of here" Tsireya nodded and took tuks hand as Neteyam let Lo'ak go we went straight to the water "Wait! We have to go get spider"

I turned my head towards Lo'ak "Lo'ak! Are you crazy we have to go!" "No you can leave Ma'yan, you're already injured enough" he pointed at both of my bleeding legs "Go now ma'yan" Neteyam called his ilu trying to get me on there "No, I am not leaving" "You can barely stand, go!" "No..you want to go get spider Lo'ak? We'll get him" i moved neteyams hand off of me and headed inside the ship with Lo'ak