.50

Neteyam didn't go to go see Tsw'ue he just wanted to get out of there, he went to Ao'nung when he got to his tent. Ao'nung was sitting with Rotxo and two other boys  "Oh hey forest boy" Ao'nung said with a smirk, Neteyam just sat down, the Metkayina knew better not to talk to him as he saw that he was grumpy so he just continued the conversation with his friends.

"Am I the only one who thinks that other forest boy, died stupidly? I mean bullet to the head..? He must be slow" He and Ao'nungs other friend laughed. Not only that he said it loud enough for Neteyam to hear, but that was also completely uncalled for.

The other just sat there and throw insults at Neteyam, late lover, Anger built up inside of him but he tried to keep calm, Ao'nung didn't do anything neither did Rotxo they just sat there.

"I heard he and forest boy were a thing too" He laughed, 'if they say one more thing I'm gonna blow' Teyam thought himself, once the boy open his mouth to insult Ma'yan again, Neteyam moved closer to him and threw a punch.

A punch that caught everyone off guard because it happened way too fast for everyone's brain to catch, "Keep his name out of your mouth" he stood up and walked away, Ao'nung followed behind him "that punch looked like it hurt" "I hope it did, he shouldn't be talking like that" Ao'nung nodded his head in agreement,

The boys then spotted Tsw'ue with a girl, a girl that looked his age "Oh? Tsw'ue pulling girls? That's a first" Ao'nung smiled, Tsw'ue noticed the two, walking towards them he waved goodbye to the girl "Hey guys!" The boys said hey back "Whose the chick?"

Tsw'ue rolled his eyes "No, It's not like that,.she's from the Ta'unui clan and I was just helping her out with some things you know?" Neteyam scoffed, Tsw'ue looked at him, "Are you jealous sully?" "Don't call me that, and no I'm not jealous just annoyed" "Why?"

Ao'nung then began to explain the situation, "Oh, sorry to hear about that, wanna hug?" Neteyam shooked his head no, the trio then walked around but Ao'nung had to leave since his father called him

Tsw'ue and Neteyam then walked to the area Tsw'ue had his party. "Oh look at the flower!" He walked over to a bush and picked it up