0.24

***It stink and did stink, smelled like baby's poo***

After helping out, killing more fish, and doing some cleaning up, Tsw'ue and I hopped on his Ilu. I looked up at the sky it was already sunset, "You may wanna hold on tight" he said he grabbed my hand and immediately we were underwater, the ilu was going mighty fast I started getting a small headache.

Shortly after we were back on the surface of the water, "Are we almost there?" Gasping for air, I rested my head on his shoulder " he didn't say anything back.

What felt like forever, we were finally here "how long can you hold your breath?" "Pretty well..?" "Good, hold my hand" he reached his hand out and I placed my hands in his.

Then we were underwater, we swam closer to what looked like the spirit tree, I looked around, it looked beautiful. Tsw'ue guided me into the spirit tree, 'connect' he signed to me with his hands. I connected my braid with the tree and saw white.

I was in a small room I didn't recognize the place, I saw a woman standing facing the other way she wore a white beautiful dress, I stepped closer to her she turned around

"My boy" She walked towards me and then pulled me in a hug, my mother, I started crying I hate crying it makes me feel like a baby who cries all the time. But seeing my mother just made me emotional and even more emotional now that I know she's dead "how is everyone" she said still holding me tight

"Good, everyone's good" my voice started cracking "I'm so sorry my son, I have left you now for eternity I wished I could go back" I hugged her tighter, I miss my mother more than I  thought "But I want you to be strong, okay?" I nodded my head, I came here for answers but now I just want to stay in my mother's arms.