0.15

HEADS UP THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT LONG

***I jumped back on the ilu and connected my braid once again and took off.***

Today was a very long day, we practiced over and over on the ilus, I noticed Neteyam looking at me the whole session but I just simply ignored him.

It was already dark out, I already ate dinner I just wanted to go for a stroll before bedtime, I noticed that it was really quiet maybe half of the clan is already asleep, "Ma'yan" I felt someone grab me, I turned around, I was very startled "Oh it's you, what are you doing here".

Neteyam let go of my arm and stood next to me "I just wanted to talk, I've noticed you avoid me all day" What hasn't he noticed "Well I'm okay thanks, I'm gonna continue walking maybe even go for a swim so bye now" "No!" He once again grabbed my arm "I'm not letting you walk away again, I want to talk to you" "Well, Neteyam" I pushed his hand apart from my arm "I don't feel comfortable talking...right now..to you I'm sorry"

"Please.." "No, I-I'm sorry I gotta go" If only Lo'ak didn't tell Neteyam I bet this would've been different I wanted to tell him on my own time, and Lo'ak messed it up all up. I felt bad I didn't want to come off as rude or mean I'm not like that, I just felt overwhelmed, I sat down on a rock, and tears started coming out of my eyes "Oh suck it up, stop crying" I said to myself, I wiped my tears away.

***1 hour later***

The sounds of the oceans woke me up from my sleep, I felt someone touch my hair, I looked up and it was Neytiri "You're awake" "Yeah.." I took her hand off of my head and sat up straight "Ma'yan.."

"What" she sighed and she sat straight too "Something is bothering you...I can tell" "There's a lot of things that are bothering me right now.." "Like what?" I turned to her and looked her in the eyes, I can tell she was concerned and worried I shifted my focus back to my fingers.

"Leaving the forest, my parents....a crush" "Crush?" I nodded my head, this is the first time I ever told Neytiri my crush on someone, especially the crush being  her son "Yeah I like someone" "Here..?" I nodded my head "Is it Tsireya...?" "Tsirey-Oh No of course not, ew I'm pretty sure Lo'ak has a thing for her he couldn't stop talking about her today at lunch"

I felt my head hurt the pain inside me is eating me up my insides "So whose your crush" "Someone...I like, they caught my eye the first time we met..they're skillful, brave, cunning, caring, and very gentle there's something about them that makes me fall...for them in every way"

Neytiri grabbed my hand and held on very tight "You know what's funny, when your mother and I were younger we had this similar conversation about your father" my eyes lit up when she mentioned my parents. 

Neytiri and my mother were very best friends during their childhood even if they were from different tribes. Neytiri said they would meet by eywa every time and gossip "Really?"

"Of course, she described your father the same way you described your crush, she was so afraid to go up to him and confess" I moved closer to Neytiri "What did you say, did you give any  advice?"

"Well..she said that she and your father had a small disagreement, and she was very upset and she came to me about it" "What did you say?!" I was interested because my parent's situation was very similar to mines like a parallel

"I told her to suck it up, really she was overthinking things I said what if there's a chance he may like her back, and guess what" "What?" "I was right, I mean you the main result" I smiled, "You know you helped me out really"

I stood up, and she stood up after me "I know" she touched my face, and rubbed my cheek with her thumb "you remind me of your mother" I smiled even more "Now go on, I know there's something you want to do"