0.34

that break from each other lasted days, then weeks, then a month. 2 months in the Metkayina clan 1 month without talking to Neteyam. I've watched him from afar and seen how happy he has become without me. Tsw'ue ignores me like it's my fault, everyone treats me as if I'm not there except Jake and Neytiri of course.

On top of that, the lady hasn't come back either. So I couldn't vent to her, I felt depressed, and I would silently cry at night and Neteyam hears me I once caught him staring at me it was kinda creepy.

I felt like the only people I had was my ilu, Ikran, and Neytiri. I often kept myself in the tent not going anywhere.

and currently, that's what I'm doing right now, sitting on my side of the tent staring at nothing wondering what it would be like if tsw'ue never did what he did.

"Then bro, when he flipped that girl over too!" I heard Lo'ak and Neteyam laughing as they walked in. The moment they saw me the laughing died down.

A few hours later, I woke up from a nap. Didn't even realize I fell asleep. It was still bright, so I got up to go for a walk. But today was unusual there was tulkan all over the water and the Metkayina clan laughing "Ma'yan" I looked down at the water it was Tsw'ue "What?" "Come" he reached out for his hand "Do you think I'm gonna come with you after what you did?"

"Ugh, stop being a wuss and come" he scoffed, I  looked around before grabbing his hand. "Where are we going?" "We're going to meet my spirit brother" he smiled, as we gotten closer to the creatures I saw how happy the clan was it put a smile on my face.

"Hold your breath" I took a deep breath in and we were underwater, Tsw'ue tapped my arm and pointed straight ahead, it was a large tulkan once we got in front of the creature it made noises and Tsw'ue nodded his head, smiling while pointing at me and talking to his spirit brother with sign language

The tulkan reached out for its fin,  I looked at Tsw'ue confused he smiled and motioned me to come on his fin. And I did then the tulkan swam off it was going surprisingly fast but it was fun making me laugh for the first time in a month.