0.5

***that's what happens when your Lo'ak Sullys best friend.***

After what felt like hours I decided to go back to the others you know wondering what they are up to now.

I heard a few voices, grown-up voices hm doesn't like them at all? I stood there, my ears rose my heart was racing.

I decided to walk towards the noise "Ma'yan!" I heard a loud whisper coming behind a few bushes and leaves. Kiri signaled me to come over to where she was "What's going on?" I crouched down between her and Tuk "Me, Spider, Kiri, Ma'yan" I heard Lo'ak say "and Tuk" I looked at him in confusion, what the hell is going on?

"Let's go" Lo'ak silently yelled, tuk got up first and left I followed behind her, and I turned around to look where the unfamiliar Navi was just to notice their gone.

Wait. The next second there was a scream

"Tuk!" I yelled, then immediately the unfamiliar Navi came out. Shit, today is the day I'll officially murder Lo'ak no hesitation. Why do I always have to listen to him why why why, this is what I get for listening to a moran? Next thing I know they grabbed us by our braids. I looked at them, they have uniforms and guns on them maybe they aren't true I've. I pulled out my arrow, and we all did. But they have something bigger. Guns.

Forcefully they made us bend down on the floor, this is such an awkward position to be in right now if we make it out alive. I'll make sure Lo'ak never sees life again. They grabbed Kiri, "No!" "Don't hurt her" "Let her go!" This is crazy, the men pulled my braid harder shit. It hurts man it hurts. One of the guys lifted her hand "She's a halfbreed" What do they want, why are they doing this

what are they looking for? I heard Lo'ak yelling. The big man shifted his attention to him "Show me your hands" Please show him your hands Lo'ak don't do anything stupid. He did something stupid he gave him the finger. "You're his" what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

.....

What felt like forever, it was getting dark, I was starting to think Jake and Neytiri won't come, I sound crazy for thinking that but if you were here you would've thought the same thing.

"yuh" a high-pitched call in the background called among the quiet air

a smile grew on my face. Their here, I turned my head in the direction of the noise I noticed the others do the same. Silence. "yuh" Neytiri calls again.

I looked around to see any signs of one of them not one of them yet, but I can sense their presence "yuh" the third call; I looked at Lo'ak, Lo'ak looked at the spider, and we all nodded our heads. It's showtime. We waited, then suddenly a loud thud was heard.

A guard is down, immediately they let go of our hands and start shooting a direction I went to tuk to see if she was okay, she looked scared poor her. Lo'ak and spider started to release gases from the guard's waist and then bit the avatar's arms.

I made sure Tuk did her part and ran out with her. We ran and ran as fast we could we eventually caught up with Lo'ak "come on this way!" I grabbed tuks hand after noticing she was slowing down. I looked up to see gunshots being fired, fuck we're in huge trouble. We ran and ran till Jake and Neteyam stopped in front of us. Neteyam.

I cracked a small smile when I saw him, Neytiri, and Kiri following behind as we looked up we saw the ships going away. We're safe. I sighed with relief we were safe. "Dad!" I watched tuk run to Jake then Neytiri. Jake hugged both Lo'ak and Neteyam. It must be fun having a family I wish I knew mines.

Jake came over to me "You okay boy?" I nodded and smiled "I'm okay, I'm okay" Jake patted me on the shoulder, but something is missing..someone is missing where's spider?