0.13

***"Yeah you see that's the spirit, That's what I want to hear okay"***

Next morning

I woke up, to hear the Metkayina already up, it's still kind of dark outside how could they be up this early? Whatever I don't even remember when I went to sleep. I looked around and saw Jake, Neytiri, Kiri, Tuk, and Lo'ak still sleeping.

But neteyams missing. Maybe I should go look for him.. but I don't know, what if he thinks I'm weird I took a deep breath and got up from where I was laying down at.

I'm going to look for him anyway, I walked around for a bit. This clan's home is big I got lost from here to there.

Then I finally saw Neteyam, he was talking to this little girl, she looked like she was crying. I decided to walk toward them "Hey, what's going on" Neteyam looked up at me so did the little girl

"I lost my mommy " I bent down to her height "Awe, where was the last time you saw your mommy?" "She told me to wait here so she can do something  I haven't seen her anywhere"

She started crying even more "Hey what's your name" "Ms'tiyeuh" "Such a pretty name for a pretty little girl,...okay now I want you to grab my hand and we can find your mom...where did she tell you to wait" she pointed over where we first met the clan.

She grabbed my hand and also grabbed Neteyams we walked to the place I saw a woman who looks like she was having a panic attack "Mommy!" The little girl yelled, the woman turned around and when she saw her daughter she had a bright smile on her face, "Oh Msi, where have you been" she said while walking towards us, "I told you to wait here"

"I did and then you were gone for ages and I wandered off and I couldn't remember where you told to me to be" The woman hugged her daughter "Oh Msi, I thought you got curious about the ocean and went swimming and I know your tail is messed up" she hugged her daughter tighter, I looked down to see the little girls tail is quite different, it looked similar to mines

The lady looked up at me "Thank you so much for bringing my daughter back to me, I owe you two" "No it's okay ma'am I'm glad your daughter is safe" I said, I smiled at her, "Okay well, thank you so much" she grabbed her daughter's hand and they both walked away.

Now it's just Neteyam and me, I forgot he was right next to me, I turned to him "It felt nice to return the girl to her mother" "Really nice"

The tension was awkward, and I didn't know what else to say "Lo'ak told me something yesterday and I was meaning to talk about it with you" I knew exactly what he meant I felt embarrassed "He told me that you have a crus-" "We should head back before the others start wondering where we are" I started walking away.

Now my main focus is to avoid Neteyam at all cost