Death & Regret part one

HEY EVERYONE THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER PART ONE SO ENJOY MWAH MEAH

THIS IS LONG SOO

---

Two weeks later

I still felt hurt inside, he wished he never meant me. I've been crying all week thinking about it. Neytiri tried calming me down, but it didn't work.

I decided to spend the day alone in the tent yet again with Tsw'ue. He was trying to comfort me "You really shouldn't shut the world out like that you know" "Yeah? Well, you shouldn't have done that asshole. My life would've been much different right now if that never happened" "How many times do I have to apologize?"

"My ass, Tsw'ue" I took his hand off my shoulder and turned away from him. The others went out somewhere, but I didn't care right now "I know how much you love Neteyam" "Shush Tsw'ue, I don't want to hear a word from you" "Just let me speak"

"No, No I will not you don't understand how much you've ruined my life.....I feel worse because of you" He grabbed my hand holding it tight "And I'm very sorry for that Ma'yan I knew better I regret everyday" I scoffed "Yeah right"

"HEY!" We looked up and Tonowari was standing right there "Tsw'ue we got to go something went wrong with one of the tulkan.

Tsw'ue face dropped "Wha-What do you mean" "Let's  go now!" Tonowari walked away. Tsw'ue got up lifting me as well as he still was holding my hand.

Tsw'ue called for his Ilu "Get on" he told me I got on it. I hung onto Tsw'ue muscular body and we swam off with the rest of the group, the whole clan was here.

As Tsw'ue swam closer to his uncle he asked questions "What's going on sir?" "A report of a tulkan has been injured we don't know which but we're hoping it's alright" he swam faster to catch up with his wife "Please mother eywa don't let it be jou please don't let it be jou" he mumbled under his breath.

Soon after a group of tulkan gathered around. Once Tsw'ue saw his spirit brother he was more relaxed however I heard Ronal screaming and crying "She waited for 33 cycles to have this calf" she cried out.

"The clan was so happy for her" my heart sank as I saw the dead creature "What is this Tonowari....WHAT IS THIS!" She cried out grieving her spirit sister. Tonowari went closer to comfort her. I bowed my head feeling sorrow for her "Two Tulkan down" Tsw'ue said in a low tone "this is bad isn't it?".

"Very, it's not likely to lose a spirit sister or brother..imagine how angry and sad our great mother is feeling losing two of her children" I sighed, I felt like crying for Ronal. We swam back to the tribe, everyone did too Ronal was crying the whole way.

As we got onshore I saw Ao'nung being worried for his mother so he went up to us "What's going on? Why is my mother crying?" He showed great concern "She lost her spirit sister" "How?" "Do you think we know Ao'nung"

My eyes shifted quickly to Jake and noticed something red and beeping in his hand, when he got closer to Ronal he talked to her and she was willing to listen. So she called for a clan meeting.

Gathering everyone in one place, the whole clan had an angry expression on their face "My spirit sister..and her baby! Have been murdered by the sky people!" Everyone screamed in shock. Tonowari began speaking as he was. Neteyam was staring at me across the place and when I stared back he looked away.

Suddenly everyone started doing pukana "You don't understand! You gotta understand what the sky people think,... They don't care about the great balance!" Everyone still didn't listen "The sky people aren't gonna stop, this is only the beginning you gotta tell your tulkan to leave!"

"Toruk Makto is an idiot, he doesn't know what he's talking about" Tsw'ue whispered to me "Of course, he knows what he's talking about asshat he's toruk makto.. just listen to what he has to say" I whispered back "If you attack! If you fight! Then they would destroy you! They will destroy everything that you love!"

Everyone started screaming louder, this isn't good if no one is listening this might end up bad. Everyone screaming louder and louder no one is listening.

Then suddenly Jake took the red thing from neteyams hand and stood where the leader stood "You tell the tulkan if they get hit by one of these they are marked for death" I looked up at Tsw'ue he looked stressed, I knew he was thinking about his brother "Saving their lives that's all that matters!, Alright?" Everyone nodded meaning they finally listened to Jake. "Tell the tulkan" Tonowari talked "Go..Go!".

"Let's go" Tsw'ue grabbed my hand once again "You have to stop grabbing me everywhere I'm not your pet" "I know I'm sorry just feeling stressed" he finally let go "You stay here alright I'll be back" "No duh I'm staying here where else would I go?" He softly patted my face and left. Everyone was running all over the place.

Maybe I should've gone with Tsw'ue. Whatever.

When I walked back to the tent I noticed Lo'ak on his ilu heading off a not normal trail. That's not good he's probably up to some bullshit and I knew I was right once I saw everyone else following behind him. I wanted to go too but you know.

Everyone's diving into the water, going to warn their brothers and sisters.

And everyone going into a panic made me arrive where I was supposed to be a little late

"Ma'yan!" Neytiri came up to me fiercely "Where are the children" She shook me "Where. Are. The. CHILDREN" " I-I" I couldn't say anything "Ma'am!" A young boy yelled out "I know" Neytiri took her hands off of me and went towards the boy "Where? Did you see where they went?" "They went off the reef"

"Hey, Lo'ak!" Jake tapped Neytiri made her focus on him now, as they began talking their faces went blank. "Do not engage, you read me? Do not engage" Jake turned off his call collar "Let's go" Neytiri followed Jake I did also, We went inside the tent to collect our things "No, Ma'yan you stay here" Neytiri took my bow from my hands "No, we need all hands on deck...Ma'yans old enough he can fight" Neytiri looked at Jake "Are you crazy Ma Jake!? He's still a child! He cannot fight against the sky people" "Listen to me alright? Ma'yan will be fine, he's a great warrior I've seen him fight okay? Trust me on this" Neytiri turned to me,

"Ma'yan you don't have to do this please stay" I lowered my head "No it's fine Neytiri, I got this Jakes right I can fight" "Are you sure?" I nodded my head.

She closed her eyes thinking about it "Fine, but you will not be using your arrow" she went back to the weapon supply she keeps in the corner and took out something else "It's stronger, better, and can take out anything most importantly it's your mothers" she handed it to me, 'My

Mothers arrow..'

I smiled, Jake yelled let's go and we were off. I loaded myself with my weapons and immediately got onto my Ikran. "Today buddy we are gonna be out for blood.."