0.9

***I'm gonna miss her she's been there for me since day one. We got onto our Ikrans***

After what's been like two days we've finally gotten to our destination. Awa'atlu, Home of the Metkayina Clan. It looks beautiful from up here.

We landed on the beach floor, and the sand between my toes felt nice. The Metkayina clan surrounded us looking shocked. Have they never seen other Na'vi before?? I felt uncomfortable with all the eyes on us. The energy here seemed off and uneasy, "Ow" I turned to my right "Come on bro stop zoning out" It's not like I can help it.

I stood behind Kiri, and what looked like the clan's leaders came up front, I just now realized how blue they are lighter blue, and they have different tails. And their eyes blue as the ocean. Beautiful. "These children aren't even true Na'vi" I snapped out of my world and realized what situation we are in. From what I just heard I don't think they are happy to see us I mean it's not like we're gonna destroy their land or anything.

I wanted to wander off like I always do, but this isn't home and I don't know my way around here. I kinda regret not saying it's fine I don't want to go. But if I did say that I'd also regret that because I wouldn't see Neteyam.

After what felt like forever and Jake trying to convince them to let us stay they finally agreed, they also agreed to teach us their ways if we wanted to live here. "Come I'll show you our village," A beautiful girl with a bright smile said.

We walked behind her, she had nice hair, and her voice was soft and sweet I could tell she is very kind "My name is Tsireya" pretty name "I'm Neteyam and this is Lo'ak, Kiri, Tuk, and our friend, Ma'yan" "Well it's nice to meet you all"

she smiled hard, "you have such a beautiful home" Tuk stated "Well thank you Tuk, well over here is the ocean it's pretty isn't it" "Yeah it is beautiful your lucky you live here," I said "Thank you thank you come let's get your parents and I'll show you your new home"