20

***I realized I had a nightmare and a scary one, I couldn't think anymore my mind and soul were blank.***

I sat down at a rock, people were leaving for Ms'tiyeuh's funeral or should I say Ka'ytie my mind couldn't comprehend what happened. I felt so weirded out, my nightmare, everything. I wanted to cry but It was like I had no tears left.

Everyone started going one by one on the ilus next thing I know half the village was gone.

"Shit we're gonna be late," Jake said, I felt a hand on my shoulder "are you coming" it was Neytiri I shook my head no "You can't stay here by yourself" "I'll stay with him mother" Neteyam, I cracked a small smile, I'm glad to know he's still willing to be around me when I caused this whole thing.

"Oh, alright be safe boys" she walked away, Neteyam and I sat in silence the tension was awkward but I had to say something

"So how did it go with your dad?" "Bad very bad, he called me a disappointment and that I should stop trying to be Lo'ak when I never tried in the first place" I felt bad, I know Jake loves them but it's tough love. He's harsh on them "I'm sorry, this is my fault"

"No, it's mine, I took the blame I told my father that it was all me and I'm gonna get the punishment because I can take it" "You told him it was all you? Neteyam" I sighed, "you can't just take all the credit, and what kind of punishment" "No training for two weeks and I have to help around with work in the tribe"

Two weeks? "And that also means that I won't be seeing you as much" he looked me straight in the eyes when he said that. I didn't know what to say honestly I was loss for words so much happened in one day, but  I just wanted to sleep again I don't care if I get another nightmare "I'm going to sleep" I went closer to him and kissed his cheek "Night"

***I stood up and walked away.***