.47

One week later, it was Tsw'ue birthday, everyone was getting ready for the party. Everyone but Neteyam, he decided to babysit his siblings while his parents were out with Ronal and Tonowari, he didn't tell Tsw'ue about this sudden change of plans he didn't care.

He was playing with Tuk, Lo'ak and Kiri were talking about Aonung is his dumb crush on this girl.

Neteyam felt better when he was with his family, but time to time he'd still think about Ma'yan. He would leave a spot for him during Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. He even wore Ma'yans headpiece and uses his bow for hunting"Neteyam" All four children looked at the entrance of the tent.

it was tsw'ue "Do you mind if I talked to you"

"Hold on Tuk" he got up and went to the taller boy who grabbed his arm, pulling his away from the tent "I thought you said you were coming?"

"Change of plans, I must take care of my siblings until my parents come back" "You promised me you'd come" Neteyam shrugged his shoulders and walked back just to be stopped by Tsw'ue "Your are going to my party" "Why do you want me to go"

Tsw'ue froze , he didn't know why he wanted Neteyam go so bad himself, "..Because your my friend, and I don't like seeing my friends sad all the time" Neteyam crossed his arms "I'm not always sad.." "Yes you are , please just come! Light up a little" "Whose gonna watch over brother and sisters hm?"

Tsw'ue smirked and walked past Neteyam, heading over to the tent he asked everyone if they wanted to come to his birthday party "Wait, I thought said only 15 and plus could come?" "Change of plans" He looked at Neteyam who was staring right back at him