0.30

I took a swim with tsw'ue, he was again talking about being the future clan leader "It's just not fair, sometimes I wish that my father wasn't the lastborn child, Ao'nung can't just hold that kind of responsibility" he rambled, I rolled my eyes "I think Ao'nung would be a great leader, I mean he's good at giving directions and he's firm I guess that's good ..?"

"You just don't get it Ma'yan, the way he acts with his friends versus how he acts towards others is not good I've been trying to tell my uncle that but it's must that the firstborn of the firstborn must be the leader"

he lay down on his Ilu, looking up at the sky "To me, it sounds like your jealous" " I am not jealous, I'm just stating facts" "Your funny" I noticed something looking at us from the water, I couldn't shape out what it was till it started coming up at us. Tsw'ue noticed it too.

When it reached the surface I realized it was neteyam "Hey teyam" I smiled at him "Hey" he looked at me then Tsw'ue, "I think it's my cue to go" he sat up and connected his braid "I'll see you later Ma'yan" I waved bye and he left.

I've told Tsw'ue about neteyams jealousy he laughed about it and said that he'd never get with me.

"You staring at us from underwater is kinda creepy" I chuckled, he didn't crack a smile just stared at me hard "I know you don't like me hanging out with him but we're just friends" He rolled his eyes "I'm not worried about that, I just want to spend time with you, come on my ilu" Thank eywa I wasn't ready for another argument they drain me.

I got onto his ilu, the water felt warmer today than usual, we got on shore, and headed to the lady's tent. When we walked in she was making something "Hi you two, I just made my special Pandoran salad" she got up happily giving me Neteyam hug, then she handed us two plates of salad "Eat up" I took a bite, it was delicious delicious "This is good" "Thank you Neteyam" she smiled hard, I'm glad she's healing and doing better then she did a month ago "Boys, I won't be here for 3 weeks" I almost choked on my salad "Why?"

"Traveling, I use to do it with my daughter until you know" her smile turned into a frown "I understand I'm just glad you're doing okay" her smile returned on her face "I'll be leaving in 3 days, and I'm giving you boys a responsibility to take care of my home for me" I nodded my head so did Neteyam "thank you, I know I can count on the both of you"