.52

( y'all I'm really dumb today was the day I found out the Metkayina clan sleeps in marui pods however i don't feel like going back to all chapters and changing it so after this chapter, the word marui pods would be use)

Two weeks has gone by, It was Neteyams birthday, big 16, Adult 16. Neytiri hugged her son tightly "My boy is a adult" she smiled while small tears came out her eyes "Mother is nothing big" he slightly pushed her off of him "Yes yes, I know but your so big now.." tears started forming in her eyes again.

"Happy Birthday Big bro" Lo'ak patted his shoulder, The family all gave Neteyam a hug, "What are you gonna do today teyam?" Tuk asked her older brother, Neteyam shrugged "Well..I wanted to go see Ma'yan" he looked at his parents, Neytiri sighed and looked at Jake "Two hours that's it" Neteyam smiled and left.

When he was ready to go, Tsw'ue noticed him "where are you going in a rush birthday boy?" He laughed, Neteyam rolled his eyes "I don't have time for you" Tsw'ue put his hand over his heart acting shock "Oh come on" he sat down at the edge " where are you going?" "To see my boyfriend" Tsw'ue slightly nodded, "May I come?" Neteyam shrugged, Tsw'ue hopped and held on tight onto Neteyam.

When they arrived to the cove of ancestors they went underwater and connected both of their queues holding hands so they both can be in the same Eywa realm. When they got there, they were in the forest. Tsw'ue looked around in awe, "Whoa...was this your home?" Neteyam smiled "Yeah, I sure do miss it a lot all the memories"

Neteyam couldn't recognize what memory this was, until 15 year old Ma'yan showed up "Hey Neteyam.." The birthday boy turned around, "Ma'yan" he sighed and hugged him, Tsw'ue looked at the other boy. He didn't realize how much his missed his friend, Ma'yan grabbed his hand and they sat down near a a small pond.

Know Neteyam remembered. This is where Neteyam cried because of how useless he felt and Ma'yan comforted him, Ma'yan grabbed his hand and started singing a song his mother used to sing him.

Since it was neteyams memory, Ma'yan didn't noticed Tsw'ue I mean he couldn't see him at all. What felt like hours the boys finally left, it was already time for lunch.

When the went back to the village they noticed the clan cheering, so in curiosity the boys hopper off the ilu and headed onshore. She's back, Neteyam smiled when he saw her, The lady noticed him "Oh there you are! Come give me a hug" Neteyam ran up to her and the lady instantly wrapped her arms around him. She gently patted Neteyams head.

When Neteyam pulled away from the hug tears formed in his eyes "I know..." she mumbled but it was loud enough for him to hear