0.8

***I blushed I do take better of Tuk than the both of them***

Next Morning

Today is the day we head out to our new home, I don't know where we are going but I hope the Na'vi there are nice, but I can't deny I will miss the forest and all the memories I've made here, especially the first time I met Lo'ak.  we were enemies before we became the best of friends. Funny right?

My parents were very kind and funny, They were both partof the Tawkami Clan, meaning I'm Tawkami myself...I don't know why they sent me away, I just figured that they just stopped loving me the last time I saw them was 3 years ago when they sent me here.

*3 years ago, I can't believe it was that long ago.* Jake said it was because it was for my safety I don't believe that one bit.

I wished I could've asked them why they sent me away. Tears started roaming down my face. Oh, come on Ma'yan don't be such a crybaby suck it up. I took a deep breath and got out of the water, I went over to the tent "Oh there you are I was just about to send Neteyam to come and get you" Neytiri sighed, but I'm also grateful for Mr. and Mrs. Sully. They raised me as their own.

I looked around the tent.. it was empty, "Alright let's head out everyone is waiting for us" we walked out of the tent, and we walked till we got to our Ikrans, the whole clan was there. I spotted Tiski waving goodbye with tears in her eyes, I'm gonna miss her she's been there for me since day one. We got onto our Ikrans.