.46

After breakfast, Neteyam and Jake headed out towards the Chief's home, Tsw'ue was there and when he saw Neteyam he hugged him, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while you okay?" Neteyam nodded his head yes.

After Ma'yans death the two got close, he hugged the shorter boy tightly but not that tight. Tsw'ue felt sorry he would often apologize for what happened, and Neteyam forgave him each time.

He lost himself, he felt like he lost himself to protect another, he lost himself as a warrior, and as a lover. He would have small panic attacks from here and there.

Altogether he felt useless, he also wasn't allowed to visit the spirit tree often anymore because each time he did, he stayed there longer than supposed to. He misses him, he wished his relationship with Ma'yan started sooner.

Now all he does is stay in the tent and mourn his death, Neytiri Understand, and she tries calming down her son but he'd push her away, His attitude and mood changed, instead of the happy and loving Neteyam.

He was grumpy and shut you out of his life Neteyam, he was tired of hiding his feelings and anger, sick of it. He also promised himself to never love another again, he let love get in his way of becoming a true warrior like his father and he hated himself for it.

Jake told him to stay, he knew he was in a weak state "But sir I must help" "No, you stay here, Tsw'ue will be with you" He rested his palm on his son's cheek "I love you boy, don't ever forget that" Neteyam sighed.

When the grownups left, Neteyam and Tsw'ue went inside the chief's tent, "You have a very caring father" The older teen tried starting a conversation just for the younger one to ignore him.

"..okay...My birthday is coming up, I'm turning 17 and I'm having a party with only 15, and plus I was wondering if you could come?" Neteyam looked up at him "When is it?" Tsw'ue smiled and sat next to him "In a week".