0.26

***I'm alone, once again, thinking about it I'm extremely tired I guess I'll head back to the tent.***

The next morning, Laying down on my ilu I looked up at the sky wondering how life would be if my parents never sent me away there was no training today, for some reason thank eywa.

I know I'm not with the group a lot and they're probably getting closer and friendlier with each other but I don't care I just wish this is over and we can go back home I thought this would be fun but I was completely wrong.

"Ma'yan" I turned around it was Kiri, holding Roxtos. Weird, I mean I notice the two getting close lately but holding hands? "What do you want Kiri" "The others and I are going somewhere we were thinking if you'd come along" "depends on where we are going?" Kiri released her hand from Roxtos and went closer to me "I can't say this out loud but we're heading down near the Ta'unui clan".

she whispered "but we aren't allowed to go down there?" I looked at her in confusion "that's exactly why we are sneaking out" "are we going now?" "Midnight" she got up and grabbed Roxtos hand "see you later" she walked away with him.

I should question her about that but I don't feel like it if she and Roxto are dating it would be a surprise but not a surprise at the same time if you get what I mean.

I sat up and connected my braid with my ilu, and rode away.

---

It's dark out, and Neytiri and Jake are asleep, I looked at Lo'ak "alright tuk, you go first" Lo'ak told tuk, she ran out successfully making it out of Neytiri's arms, then Kiri then Lo'ak.."Alright, you two are the only ones to get out" Kiri whispered, I decided to go last after Neteyam got out I got up and trying to leave stepped on something sharp making it slice my foot.

I wanted to scream in pain but if I did Jake and Neytiri would wake up. I tried fighting off the pain but it was like the more I moved it got worse "Ma'yan hurry up!" "I'm trying don't you see?! My foot" I said while whining.

"He's not gonna make it" Tuk mentioned, "you guys can go without me" "No way bro you have to come with us" "I can't!" I said a little bit louder to where I saw Jake turn his head, "Come on just do a little run!" I took a deep breath, slightly putting my foot down.

"Come on, hurry up, Ma'yan" I put my foot down and started taking baby steps each time I put pressure on my injured foot I whined it hurt so bad however  I got out.

"Finally, now let's hurry and catch up with Roxto, Tsireya, and Aonung" Lo'ak was the first to leave the group, I know he's just happy to see tsireya, they're cute together and now suspecting Roxto and Kiri being together.

While walking with the others, I started to slow down. My foot hurt badly a very sharp pain, I looked down at it, Noticing it left a trail of blood. Lucky Neteyam noticed I'm slowing down and he helped me out. We haven't been talking nor getting to see each other as much it hurt me deeply inside and sometimes I get frustrated I know he feels the same.