.49

Ao'nung didn't noticed till his cousin, Tsw'ue came, "He's sleeping?" Ao'nung looked down at Neteyam "Oh, he is" he looked back up at him "I should take him back to his home" he lifted Neteyams head off of Ao'nung. He was debating if he should wake him up or not.

But then he decided to pick him up, he giggled when he noticed how light Neteyam is. He walked over where he saw Lo'ak, Tuk, Kiri and human boy were at.

They were having so much fun especially spider, who was getting picked up and thrown in the air, since they were enjoying themselves Tsw'ue just left them alone.

He walked back to the Sullys tent, no one was there, he put Neteyam down, staring at him he smiled. Then he put a blanket over him, kissed his forehead and left

The next morning it was breakfast, Tuk and spider were still asleep, Jake was out with Tonowari so it was just Neytiri, Lo'ak, Kiri, And Neteyam awake, surprisingly Neteyam wasn't all grumpy like he usually was Neytiri noticed and was happy about that "I see your happy then usual teyam" she said while putting a fruit in her mouth, Neteyam slightly smiled "I know it's been hard for you..it's been hard for all of us" she looked at Lo'ak.

Lo'ak and Ma'yan were really close, Lo'ak took Ma'yan everywhere after they became friends, then best of friends. It hurt Lo'ak everytime he thought about his best friend being dead, he just didn't show his feelings and kept it inside. He tried to forget he really did but it kept haunting him.

"Do you guys have any plans today?" Lo'ak spoke, "I do, I promised Ronal I'd help out", "I'm going with Rotxo" Everyone waited for Neteyams response " I don't know what I'm doing" he sighed, Neytiri grabbed his hand "I know you and Tsw'ue getting close lately.." She smiled at him "Nothings going on between us" he quickly replied "Are you sure..? If there's anything teyam you can talk to me I won't judge"

Neteyam felt anger build up inside of him, does his mother really think that he'd move on? "Positive, plus I promised myself to never love another again" "Oh Neteyam,Don't say that..."

"It's true mother, i want to focus on becoming a warrior like dad right now love is crossed off my list" He excused himself and got up "Where are you going?" "To Tsw'ue"

Kiri turned to Lo'ak "Wanna bet?" Lo'ak smiled "Definitely"