0.32

Silence.

"Neteyam.." I got up and walked towards him, he took a step back and walked away. Lo'ak stopped me from following him "that's low cuz" "It's not what it looks like-" "Seriously! What do mean it's not what it looks like? You were almost on his lap and you two were touching lips".

He interrupted me "I tried pulling him off of me I swear it's not what it seems" He shook his head, "I can't believe you Ma'yan I thought you were better than that" He walked away, and my head started spinning, I turned back around to see tsw'ue "I don't know why you did this to me," I felt tears coming out my eyes, he didn't say anything.

I left the tent, I looked around to see where Lo'ak or Neteyam went I couldn't find them anywhere. That's when I accidentally bumped into Tsireya "whoa, ma'yan what's wrong?" "Your bitch of a cousin ruined my life"

She was shocked when j said that "Tsw'ue?" "Yes, Tsw'ue" I walked away she ran up to me "What did he do?" "Have you seen Lo'ak or Neteyam" she nodded her head "They just walked into your home what's going on?" I felt relieved when she said that.

I walked towards the tent, I walked fast. Looking back I noticed tsireya trying to catch up to me and then we caught Ao'nung and Rotxo's attention making them follow me as well.

Once I got to the tent I saw Neteyam crying and Lo'ak comforting him. It broke my heart that I caused him the pain I didn't mean to cause "Neteyam!" I walked towards him once again "Get away! Get away from me now!" He yelled, he stood up trying to leave but I blocked his way.

"Neteyam please hear me out" "No! You said that nothing was going on, and I believed you I trusted you..just for you to kiss him " He wiped his tears away, "He forced me into a kiss I don't want to kiss him Neteyam I swear" his ears went to airplane mode, meaning he was trying to block out my voice "Please believe me" my voice started to become shakey "What's going on" I heard Neytiri say, when she was in my sight she looked genuinely concerned for Neteyam as she saw him crying "Neteyam what's wrong" he didn't say anything but just stare at me.

We haven't told Neytiri or Jake about the relationship, she pulled him into a hug; then after Jake walked in looking confused. This just got worse the room was silenced no one dared to say a word.  Neteyam just hugged his mother.

I felt like the biggest mistake in the history of eywa.