0.10

***Thank you come let's get your parents and I'll show you your new home"***

We continued to walk around then we eventually found Neytiri and Jake. After a bit of talking Tsireya continued to guide us to our new tent. "This is for you, your new home" I walked in, it does seem big. Bigger than our last home.

"Yeah, This will work, This is great!" Great indeed "This is nice right?" With a loud thud, Neytiri dropped her stuff and sighed "Let's just unpack, Lo'ak and Kiri put your stuff over there Neteyam and Ma'yan you will be sleeping over there" I looked over where Neytiri was pointing it was a small but could fit two people corner and it was at the edge of the tent. Butterflies punching my stomach as I thought of sleeping next to neteyam. "Tuk you will be with me and your father"

After unpacking I decided to separate myself from the group yet again. I just needed my alone time.

I walked around for a bit. It was getting darker, I saw Na'vi settling in their homes, some going out to swim for the last time for the day. And dinner being prepped.

It seemed very peaceful here. While I was walking I accidentally bumped into someone "Oh I'm sorry-" "Watch where you're going, I know you aren't familiar around here and may get lost ey forest boy" he laughed, "Well yeah I just got here"

" You should run back to your people, don't want to infest this place with whatever kind of disease you carry" "Aonung" I turned around and saw Tsireya walk towards us, along with Lo'ak.

"Excuse my brother, he could be such a jerk sometimes" she glared hard at him, and all he did was rolled his eyes and scoffed "It's fine, really it's okay" "Well that's good too hear...We'll be off your tails and heading out now" she grabbed her brothers arm and left "Whoa that was harsh" I sighed "No kidding, I wouldn't let anyone talk to me like that you know I'd give them a few punches in the face" I cracked a small smile.

I felt a little sad. words hurt honestly but I'm not gonna let that get to me, everyone has their own opinions about others.

I started walking again, hoping I don't run into anyone else "Hey wait up!" I stopped for a minute to let Lo'ak catch up "Bro, you walk fast" "I know" I started walking again this time Lo'ak matched my pace "You're not gonna like me for this" What? "Not gonna like you for what" "What if I told you Neteyam magically knows you like him"

No. No no no no no, "What do you mean Neteyam knows" "Well, we were having a chat and we said some few words blah blah, and I accidentally said something about you having a crush on him.." I stopped, my heart skipped at least 5 beats "Lo'ak..." "Listen cuz, at least you won't have to tell him that your best friend said it for you!!"

***Today is the day I feel like murdering someone and I mean Lo'ak***