Death & Regrets Part two

"Ma'yan! Stay close to me" Neytiri yelled out for me once we were flying up in the air, I nodded and we flew off.

We flew and flew, I started to overthink once I looked down and haven't seen Tsw'ue, my heart began to pace it's not like I care for that bitch or anything but ...whatever. It felt like ages that we flew in the air j was starting to get tired but I had to keep myself awake.

They are in danger especially Neteyam, **Tuk.** I sighed, this has to be Lo'aks top most dangerous bullshit he pulled this year.

We finally arrived when we turned to a corner and saw the ship..a very large ship. That's not good at all. "Ma'yan" Neytiri called out for me again "Close now" I rode my Ikran closer to her.

The Metkayina clan lowered their animals then all of a sudden there was stopped like everyone was frozen for a second. I was confused looking at Neytiri she also was confused.

Neytiri and I rotated our Ikrans. Jake was heading towards the ship with all their weapons on him. What is he doing? "Ma Jake, What is happening" I heard neytiri call him on the collar no response.

I know he was Toruk Makto and he probably knows what he's doing but this?

This is literal nonsense as I watched Jake heading straight toward death,  a tulkan rose from the water and attacked. This is shocking because I thought they were calm,  positive creatures and this tulkan are the opposite as I see him Brutally murdering the sky people it was an interesting site to see. I looked at Neytiri she looked ready to attack.

I looked back down Jake and the Metkayina clan were back on defense "Let's go" She shouted, she head start. I took out my mother's arrow from behind my back holding it tight. Taking a deep breath I rode closer to the sky people.

A helicopter was coming near me, I froze for a while but then realized that this is a ride or die and I'm not dying today. I aimed it at the rider of the helicopter, I let the arrow fly. Bullseye hit the target. I smiled at my victory, but not for long once a sharp very sharp pain came on my leg blood started dripping out,

My heart started beating like crazy once I realized that I'm shot.

THANK YOU FOR 4 300 VOTES