0.29

***my shoulder.***

After what happened that day, Neteyam and I spent more time together. We aren't official yet, but I want to be, I imagine my whole future with him

It's been a month since we've been in the metkayina. Our training days are over now that we've gotten used to the water. Neteyam is off punishment, I'm starting to like Ao'nung now he's not that bad. Everyone is getting along.

Now that I'm hanging out with the group more it seems like I have missed some things. A lot of things like  Lo'ak bonding with an outcast, I don't know why no one told me this before.

On top of that, Tsw'ue (Chief's nephew) and I have gotten a lot closer too, he's so funny and caring for the clan. We would have long talks about how he should be the future olo'eyktan instead because he says Ao'nung is too childish and doesn't take that position seriously. I agree

Sad part is that every time I hang out with Tsw'ue afterward Neteyam and I would have small arguments. I can tell he doesn't like him but I told him every time that I and Tsw'ue would never be a thing as long as I have him.

Kiri seems to like the water more too despite her hate for it at first, Neytiri..well I guess she's adapting to it but she and Ronal are both close like sisterly close.

Jake and Tonowari talk too, Tuk also is liking our new home, but sometimes at night I would wake up to her crying about she missed the forest and her grandmother, and I'd stay up all night comforting her.

I still visit the lady that lost her child..or my sister. Believe it or not, she also treats me as her own sometimes making me lots of food to try. She's the first adult I told about Neteyams and I relationship, she accepted us.