0.35

After the tulkans left, Tsw'ue and I head back to his tent on my way there I saw Neteyam talking to Lo'ak and then stopping when he noticed me. I broke eye contact with him I still felt guilty "Want some Kauva?" I nodded my head.

He passed me a cup of the drink and I drank it all then had another cup then another. In total I had 10 of the drink making me intoxicated, Tsw'ue was also not in a clear state "Want to go outside" "Yes!" We got up and left the tent.

The clan was packing up for the day, everyone heading to their tents/huts.

The air felt nice and perfect. I couldn't walk straight either, the drink had me messed up.  Tsw'ue intertwined his hand with mine but since we were both not in an okay state we didn't care. Making us get weird looks.

After a long walk with the both of us just giggling and smiling, we went our separate ways, and at that point, I started to regain consciousness and I already started to fall asleep.

When I got to the tent, I saw Neteyam sitting alone eating dinner so I sat next to him. He didn't pay me any mind but yet said "Here my mother told me to give you this when you come back" he pushed a plate towards me "Thanks" I took the plate and ate.

We sat there in silence, I felt like this is the perfect moment to get things right "I'm sorry" I said, no reply so I turned to him he was still eating but slowly this time "I am sorry Neteyam, you don't deserve me at all" Still no reply but he looked at me "Please forgive me" I tried grabbing his hand but he slapped it away "Deep down I wished I never met you" he got up and left the tent.