Matt Jackson x Hangman Page

i'm so down bad for Matt, Hangman, Kenny & Nick like why they so hot dude.
ANYWAYS here's a HangMatt one shot
(

this oneshots kind of plays into the storyline before the elite got back together )

Summary
Lately Matt has been feeling very stressed and he really doesn't know why and its driving him crazy because all he wants to do is relax and be stress free but no the world never does anything right for Matt Jackson. Okay no that is not exactly true but you get it? Right?

-

The truth is...

hes knows exactly why hes stressed and its because of that little millennial anxious cowboy

~

Now that I have you I wont be going anywhere

Lately Matt has been feeling very stressed and he really doesn't know why and its driving him crazy because all he wants to do is relax and be stress free but no the world never does anything right for Matt Jackson. Okay no that is not exactly true but you get it? Right? Most days he just wants to break down crying but he tries holds it in and puts on a strong face for his brother Nick and best friends Kenny & Brandon until dynamites over.

The truth is...

hes knows exactly why hes stressed and its because of that little millennial anxious cowboy with the stupid beautiful long blonde hair, and his dumb gorgeous smile, and his stupid hot ass body, and stupid ugly hot gorgeous ass face, AND THAT ACCENT OMG- sorry, once he starts thinking about Adam he cant stop, and he doesn't know what to do. Once apon a time believe it or not they were best friends without a care in the world and now, well now the aren't really considered friends at all, And that hurts him a lot. Of course this past month has been very stressful because he realized he has feeling for hangman. He doesn't even know how to react to the fact that hes gay because obviously he didn't know that either until he realized how hot he found Adam.

Though, It all makes sense to him now. When they were friends he always had a craving to be closer to him and want more but he never understood what he wanted more of, and the fact that he always found himself staring a little to long or longing to feel his lips on his- okay maybe its always been obvious that he had something for hangman, he must have been in denial.

Dynamite just ended and Matt was on his way back to the hotel. Lately he's let Nick & Kenny share a room because whether they believe it or not its so obvious that they want each other. So now for the time being he stays in his own hotel room instead of sharing with his brother, which he doesn't mind at all because he's able to break down without kicking anybody out of the hotel room non suspiciously.

Once Matt found his way to his room on the 2nd floor and unlocked the door he threw his suitcase and shoes to god knows where and jumped onto his bed and threw the blankets around himself and just started balling. Nobody really understood how hurt he was over the fact that hangman and the elite were no longer friends. All he wanted to do was cuddle Adam but he cant because they rarely acknowledge each other now and its so awkward and all Adam does is just turn a cold shoulder to him.

But what Matt doesn't realize is that Adam is in a lot of pain as well and all he wants to is to be able to joke around with his friends again. Of course over the past few months Adam has actually figured out that he has had feelings for the oldest buck but he has never even thought about Matt being gay he always just assumed the young buck was straight.