Matt Jackson x Hangman Page

BROS GUESS WHAT. I GET TO GO TO AEW AGAIN IN SASKATOON!! I WAS AT THE WINNIPEG DEBUT SHOW AND I GET TO GO AGAIN IM SO EXCITED (I GET TO SEE THE BOYS AGAIN❤️🙏- 🦌🐺🤠⚡️)

~

Summary

It had been a particularly tough night for Matt Jackson. The pressure of balancing his professional life with his personal struggles had finally caught up with him, and the weight was becoming too much to bear

Hangman's heart ached at Matt's pain. Without a word, he sat down next to his lover, giving him the space he needed to open up if he wanted to
~

It's okay baby, Let it out, I'm here for you

It had been a particularly tough night for Matt Jackson. The pressure of balancing his professional life with his personal struggles and being an EVP had finally caught up with him, and the weight was becoming too much to bear.

Matt sat on the edge of his bed, tears streaming down his face.

Unbeknownst to him, Hangman Adam Page had just returned from a late-night stroll around the city. Feeling restless, he decided to check on his boyfriend before going to bed.

As he stepped inside their shared apartment, the dim light revealed the silhouette of a figure weeping quietly in the darkness.

Concern flashed across Hangman's face as he closed the door behind him. He approached Matt cautiously, not wanting to startle him. Sensing a presence, Matt looked up with reddened eyes, hastily wiping away his tears.

"Hey... I didn't know you were back," Matt managed to say, his voice choked with sadness.

Hangman shook his head gently, his eyes filled with compassion. "I just got in. Are you okay, Matty?"

A weak smile formed on Matt's face, but it failed to hide the pain he felt on the inside. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just... a lot on my mind, I guess."

Hangman's heart ached at Matt's pain. Without a word, he sat down next to his lover, giving him the space he needed to open up if he wanted to. They sat quietly for a moment, the silence speaking volumes.

Unable to hold back any longer, Matt finally broke down. Sobs escaped his lips as he buried his face in his hands,

Hangman's heart shattered at the sight. He wrapped his arm around Matt, pulling him gently into an embrace. "It's okay, baby. Let it out. I'm here for you."

Matt clung to Hangman, tears staining Hangman's shirt. Years of friendship and being together merged with the intimacy of the moment, creating a safe space for Matt to let his pain be known, knowing he can trust hanger with everything.

"I... I just feel overwhelmed," Matt confessed between sobs. "The pressure, the expectations, All the effin work, it's like I'm drowning."

Hangman held him tighter, his voice a soothing whisper amidst the storm of emotions. "You're not alone, Matt. I Feel the same way a lot of time, that's why I drink" He admitted sadly

"But we can't get through this together baby, I promise you" He said softly while comforting the crying man

Matt gradually calmed down, his breathing steadying as Hangman's comforting presence surrounded him. He pulled back slightly, meeting Hangman's gaze with gratitude in his eyes.

"Thank you, Hanger," Matt whispered. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

Adam smiled, his own eyes shimmering with a mix of empathy and affection.

"You don't have to worry about that. We're friends, partners, and lovers, and I'll always be here for you, no matter what."

As the night faded into dawn, Adam and Matt found comfoty in each other's arms. Their bond grew stronger in their vulnerable moments, reminding them that their relationship could withstand any storm.