Rip Bray🕊💔

Not a chapter update.

Rest easy man, We miss you❤️

Rip Bray wyatt. I'm so heartbroken and in shock right now. it's crazy, this was so unexpected, He was one of a kind. He will be missed and will never ever be forgotten. Thank you for all of the memories, you changed our lives my younger brother loves you, you are his favorite wrestler, and my youngest brothers middle name is Bray, he was named after you and shares a birthday with you. We love you so much, you practically raised us. Thank you so much Bray❤️ My heart and condolences go out to his family🕊 Now he's reunited with Brodie and that thought is comforting. Rip to the both of you, don't make too much trouble up there! ❤️🕊 And also Rip to Terry funk, I didn't know you too well but I heard about your passing yesterday, Rip🕊 Its so sad when your favorite wrestlers pass away, your like in shock and it's hard to believe, you don't want to believe it but it's true, it's hurts so much💔 But i can't imagine how their families and friends are feeling right now. We love you and miss you. Rip.
Erick Rowan is now the only original Wyatt family member left, my heart breaks for him.

He really has the whole world in his hands. Rest easy Windham.