MJF x Adam Cole

summary
Soulmates were a weird thing, Max didn't even think they existed

For the longest time Max was convinced he'd never meet his. Nobody liked him, Nobody trusted him and he just felt like nobody liked or understood him. That was until he was partnered with the person who changed his life forever.

Adam Cole.

~

Soulmates

Soulmates were a weird thing. Max didn't think they even existed- i mean it was a stupid term with a stupid meaning.

For the longest time Max was convinced he'd never meet his soulmate. Nobody liked him, Nobody trusted him and he just felt like nobody understood him. That was until he was partnered with the person who changed his life forever.

Adam Cole.

When Cole and Friedman became the tag team 'Better than you Bay Bay' Max became the happiest he has been in a long time. He knew Adam wasn't very fond of him obviously in the beginning. But now things feel different its been awhile and they've been working together quite a bit. Max thinks Adam actually likes him now and that thought warms his heart in a weird way.

Max was sitting in his locker room sitting on the bench scrolling through his phone until the door infront of burts open with a disheveled and heart-broken Adam walking in.

"Max what did i do wrong?, why do i keep screwing things up!" Adam asks teary eyed

"Buddy whats wrong what happened?" Max questioned going into protective mode

"Britt fucking left me Max" He explains frusterated

MJF watches Adam slide down the wall by the door until he was sitting on the floor staring at Max desperately.

"W-what?" Says in a state shock

"I know, i dont know what the hell i did wrong! She never seemed upset with me i don't what happened.. Max im a good person aren't i? Why are Britt and Roddy mad at me?" He whines shoving his face into the palm of his hands.

"Im so sorry, You are a fucking amazing person, you've helped me so much man and honestly i think that might be the problem.. Im sorry, you know they don't like me. i never mean't to cause all of this"

Adam's head snaps up at this

"Max if you 're implying that i stop hanging out with you, that aint gonna happen no matter how hard you try" He states

"Why not you never liked me before why can't it go back to that?"

Adam stands up and walks over to Max until he is stood infront of him

"You know i never believed all the things people said about you. I always knew deep down you were actually a good person."

Max just stares at him a little confused

"I was just mad because i wanted your damn title. I wanted to prove to people that i was still something." He continues while staring Max in the eyes with a serious look on his face

"I know we lost the championship match and i know we're going to fight at All In but i dont care. We are going to continue being friends no matter what you or anybody else says. You snuck into my heart max i cant just let you go" He finishes

Adam looks away and sighs while Max blushes trying to hide a smile. Nobody has ever cared this much for him before so its weird, hes not used to it but it makes him feel warm inside.

"Adam you know you're my bestfriend right. But you can't sacrifice your friends and girlfriend who you knew longer than you knew me just so we can still be friends, i wont let you" He says sadly standing up about to leave the room

All of this was very out of character for MJF.

"Max please, I dont need them alright. I need you, I need you so bad" He pleads following Maxwell

This was also pretty out of character for Adam Cole Bay Bay.

Max freezes and turns around slowly. Theres no way?!..

"You need what?.." He asks unsure

"You." he states teary eyed

"Its always been you. i tried to stop it but i couldn't , i tried so hard Ma-" He gets cut off by Max's lips on his.

Adam's arms immediately go to Max's neck while Max deepens the kiss, wrapping his arms around Adam's back.

Max taps adam waists twice to tell him to jump.

So he does and wraps his legs around Max's waist while smiling into the kiss.

Max lightly breaks apart the kiss. "You dont know how long i've wanted his" He pants catching his breath

Adam reconnects their lips grabbing on to Max's short curly hair while Max runs his hands in Adams hair.

"you're coming back to the hotel with me and we're going to take a nice shower talk this out alright, i dont want to rush anything. Im not messing anything up" He informs the man in his arms.

Adam nods putting his head onto max's shoulder and gives him little kisses.

"Okay" he whispers

You know what.

Maybe soulmates do exist.