Nick jackson x Kenny Omega

Summary-

Nick Jackson finds himself torn apart as he navigates his feelings for Kenny Omega. Unable to express himself, he wrestles with loneliness until Kenny's senses catch onto the unspoken emotions circling between them.

~

I love you!

Nick Jackson sat in the corner of his hotel room, staring at his phone as he mindlessly scrolled through various social media platforms. His heart felt heavy, and the loneliness threatened to consume him. Every laugh and touch between Hangman Adam Page and Matt Jackson served as a constant reminder that he hadn't yet found someone to share his affections with.

Kenny Omega had always been his closest friend, and partner besides his older brother and hanger. They had formed an incredible bond during their journey together as The Elite, and Nick cherished their friendship more than anything else. But lately, Nick had started to develop feelings for Kenny, and it scared him.

He felt a lump in his throat as he contemplated revealing his emotions to Kenny. But the worry of losing his friendship held him back. What if Kenny didn't feel the same way? It was a risk Nick wasn't willing to take, fearing that such a confession could potentially ruin everything they had built together.

The longer Nick kept it in, the more his emotions intensified. He watched as Kenny's eyes sparkled every time he interacted with Hangman, Matt, Kota and just his other close colleagues and jealousy gnawed at him from the inside. Nick found himself hiding his emotions behind laughter and smiles, fearfully locking away his affection for the sake of preserving their friendship.

One evening, as The Elite gathered backstage, Nick noticed Kenny studying him with a curious gaze. It was as if Kenny had caught on to Nick's loneliness, Studying the carefully concealed emotions haunting his fellow Bullet Club member.

Later that night, as they both sat on the rooftop after an event, Kenny broke the silence. "You've seemed distant lately, Nick. Is something bothering you?"

Nick's heart stopped for a moment, his emotions threatening to burst through the wall he had built around them. But instead of revealing his deepest secret, He chose to lie.

"Im fine, Kenny," Nick sighed

"No you are not Nick, You don't have to lie, its just me" He said trying to comfort the younger buck.

"Thats the problem. You're you Kenny, i can't tell you alright so just drop it" He says irritated

Kennys face twisted with hurt and confusion

"Nick what the hell" Kenny asked confused, his voice laced with disappointment

"Im sorry" He whispered

"Are you Nick, Are you?, i don't think you are"

With that Kenny stood up and turned around and was about to walk away when

"Kenny i love you!" Nick shouted panicking

Kenny froze.

Nicks heart started beating faster and faster while he waited for Kenny to reply

"What?" was all Kenny could muster up as he turned back around

"Kenny im so-"

"ALL THIS TIME?" He shouted

"huh" Nick said confused not knowing if he meant that in a bad or good way

"ALL THIS TIME YOU"VE FELT THE SAME? I WAS SUFFERING FOR NOTHING?!"

"You-You feel the same way?"

"of course i do you idiot"

They both smiled like geeks and hugged the life out of each other. Now that the cat was out of the box they could both move on without having this on their shoulders all the time.

kenny pulled pack from the hug and gently put his lips on Nicks.

Right as they started kissing the other two members of the elite decided to interrupt.

"Hey there you guys-woah" Matt said in shock once he and hangman got on the roof

both stared in shock until they shouted

"FINALLY! YES!"