Rhea Ripley x Y/N

Y/N = your name

L/N = Last name
Female reader

I read y/n as her own person lmao💀

Summary

Y/N and Demi have been together for awhile now, The two couldn't be happier, But sometimes she can't help but be jealous of Dominik

~

Dirty Dom Jealousy

Y/N and Demi have been together for awhile now, They couldn't be happier, She loves her mami.
Sometimes she cant help but be jealous of Dominik, She hates herself for feeling that way but she does.

Demi plays a character named Rhea Ripley and shes in a group called the Judgement Day, who was originally ran by Edge, along with Dominik Mysterio, Finn balor who is apparently the leader now, and Damian Priest (She's been watching and she honestly doesn't know whats gonna happen with those two in this storyline with the money in the bank stuff)

Rhea and Dom Dom have a storyline going where shes his "Mami" Like how Chyna was to Eddie Guerreo yknow? MAMACITAAA

Of course Y/N calls her girlfriend 'Mami' why wouldn't she?

She is really close with the rest of Judgement Day, and even jokes around and refers to Dominik as Dirty Dom, She's never had a problem with their whole Mami and Dom Dom stuff she knows its all for show and she finds it quite funny, enjoyable, and to be honest, Attractive.

But sometimes she just can't help but wish it was her who Rhea had calling her Mami, she means infront of the world, That she was the one being showed off, Sometimes seeing her so close Dominik makes her question if there is anything secretly going on, She knows there most likely isn't, but it bugs her.

She thinks Demi can sense it, Especially after watching NXT, she saw they they held each other after they got attacked, and the interview where she called him hot, She decided to watch back more clips of Dom and Rhea because she was, bored but the more she watched the more she felt self concious about herself.

Dominik looked so good with her, They were like the perfect sub/dom match.

"Hey love im home" She heard Demi enter the house and quickly turned off the tv and ran to her girlfriend

"hey baby I missed you!" Y/N said cheerfuly jumping into demi's arms

Demi caught her and held her tight

"How's my baby girl doing?" She whispered in her aussie accent that Y/n loved.

"Im doing okay" she trailed off zoning out to think about everything she watching earlier

"What's wrong lad?, you alright?" She asked softly

"Mami, i'm your one and only girl right? Because you're mine, You better know that" She said taking herself out of her girlfriends arms

"Darling of course you are, and of course i know i'm yours" She said looking at Y/n softly

She was always a softie for Y/n

"Are you jealous baby? You're mine and im yours, nobody elses. You hear me? No. One." She said lifting up Y/n's chin and looking her in the eyes.

This made Y/n blush, she always had that affect on her, No matter what she did.

"Look, i was going to save this for a special occasion, but i think now would be the perfect time to do it, I need you to know how important you are to me"

She grabs a box out of her pocket and kneels down infront of Y/n

Her eyes widened once she realizes what is happening.

"Y/N L/N, I have loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you, You have made me the happiest women in the world just by being you, You have supported me through all of my ups and downs and i couldn't be more grateful to have you by my side, So would do me the honors of being my wife? She finished her speech with a smile and teary eyes.

"Of course i will!! I love you so fucking much Demi" Y/N jumped up and down with tears streaming down her face

Demi stood up and out the ring on Y/n's finger and kissed her then pulled her into the biggest hug.

"I love you too baby girl"