Willow x Kris x Skye x Julia

This takes place kind of during the full gear storyline, before Skye aligned with Julia!!!

I'm not sure why I made willow a bit insecure but it was so help with the ✨️plot✨️ all four of em are literally drop dead gorgeous

SMUTTT

Summary

Willow was having quite a hard time. She wasn't okay. She couldn't tell who her real friends were, and to top it all off, she hasn't been the greatest about her body & She's been having feelings about certain friends of hers.

She could never tell Skye, Kris. They would grimace and then never contact her again. She just can't. So nows she's avoiding both of them.

She doesn't know what to do until those two friends show up to her house demanding an explanation, which results in some others things... but what they don't know is that someone had been mistakenly butt dialed in the midst of it all and was listening in.

~

Butt dial

Willow was having quite a hard time, it's difficult acting like your always confident and well put together, it sucked.

She wasn't okay. She couldn't tell who her real friends were, and to top it all off, she hasn't been the greatest about her body. She's been hiding herself for awhile under baggy clothing and calling in sick for work. Tony was never one to get annoyed when his roster couldn't make it to a show because he understood, so Willow wasn't all that worried when she lied to him about her situation.

She doubted any of her friends or coworkers were worried that she had missed the past 3 shows, they were all had their own lives to worry about. No one has time her ands she's started to except that.

Wiping her eyes with a tissue, she sniffled and grabbed the remote to change whatever was playing on tv. She was all bundled up in blankets on her sofa while blanky staring at her TV, she couldn't bring herself to think. She felt ashamed, recently she's been having a couple new feelings.

Feelings towards her friends (friends? She doesnt know) . Her friends who are girls. Plural. Girls.

She doesn't know what to do. She could never tell Skye, or Kris. They would grimace and then never contact her again. She just can't. So now she's avoiding both of them.

She's not stupid. She knows both women have been blowing up her phone. Which shocks her honestly.

She doesn't know how long it's been before she hears someone pounding at her door, with two distinct voices shouting for her.

Her heart drops. Shit.

"Willow open this damn door!!"

"Willow cmon. Whats going on?"

The pounding kept going, they knew she was in there.

Kris and Skye were together? They both came? Without arguing?

She panicked and got herself looking decent. "Guys im fine just leave me alone" She rushed out before cleaning up her place a bit, she knew both girls weren't leaving anytime soon. They were too stubborn.