Jungle Boy x Hook

Summary

Jack Perry. The man who no longer had anyone to trust. The boy who wants everyone to stop leaving him. The Man who is alone.

Hook. The man who had no one he could trust except his father. The boy who never showed his emotions. The man who is alone.

Until the tag team Junglehook got brought back up and suddenly neither of them were so lonely anymore.

~

Not Alone

Jungle boy. Jack Perry. The man who no longer had anyone to trust. The boy who wants everyone to stop leaving him. The Man who is alone.

Hook. The man who had no one he could trust except his father. The boy who never showed his emotions. alone. The man who is alone.

Until the tag team Junglehook got brought back up and suddenly neither of them were so lonely anymore.

Jack and hook honestly weren't very close at first. They just got stuck together because Tony thought it'd be a good idea, turns out they were a perfect match for each other.

Days turned into weeks, and the bond between Jungle Boy Jack Perry and Hook grew stronger

But unbeknownst to Jungle Boy, Hook couldn't help but feel something stirring deep within his guarded heart.

Fearful of attaching himself to anyone again, Hook's emotions became a tangled mess. He couldn't shake away the memories of his past, of past partners who had left him, and the pain that came with it.

In an attempt to protect himself, he chose to ignore his growing affections for Jack Perry, pushing him away without a word.

Jack, deeply hurt by Hook's sudden coldness, began to believe that their once slightly close bond had crumbled. The betrayal felt unbearable.

So before it could get worse. Jack ended their short friendship by turning on him. He didn't want to. It hurt him but he couldn't be the one to get turned on, he wasn't gonna let it happen again.

~

He didn't know what he was doing. He truly didn't, he didn't know why. But the moment He saw the look in Jack's eye after he lost. He knew it wasn't good. He messed up. He messed everything just because of his stupid feelings.

The punches hurt. They hurt really bad, but all he could do was huddle up into a small ball and wait for it to be over. He lost his only friend- his best friend and that hurt. It hurt lot.

The next upcoming days for Hook were rough. He felt numb. Every day the same, the same routine over and over again. He became even more closed off and hid from everybody, Before and after his matches he'd stay huddled up in an abandoned locker room with the lights off and just stare into darkness.

~

Jack had to apologize the pain and he guilt he felt was unbearable. He had a feeling he knew where Hook was hiding because there was only so many places he could be so he checked all the locker rooms until he found his former friend sitting in the corner beside a bench sitting with his knees up to his chest, with his head in his hands in the dark.

When Hook heard the door click and seen the lights go bright he peaked his head up and once he saw Jack his eyes widened in panic and he quickly stood up trying to leave. But Jack was to quick and stopped him.

"Hey Hey slow down" Jack said trying to stop the boy from leaving

"What do you want Jack" He replied in a desperate and annoyed tone.

"Look i'm sorry, i'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you alright, But i thought you'd be okay with us splitting up and to be honest i thought it was your plan all along" He confessed

Hook was about to argue but Jack beat him to it.

" You were ignoring me Hook and always giving me the cold shoulder what was i supposed to think" He stated angrily

Hook paused and backed up and hung his head low, He didn't know what to say.

"Huh so you got nothing to say now?"

Jack started walking closer to Hook trying to get him to say something, but before he could say anything else Hook grabbed his face and kissed him.

He kissed him? It was the most gentle and soft kiss he had ever experienced, but before he could say anything else Hook bolted out of the room leaving Jack in a state of shock.

~

Its been a week since the kiss incident. Jack's been trying to get a hold of Hook but he's been ghosting him. Jack may have no right to be angry over this because he literally turned on hook and beat him up in front of thousands, but he had his reasons and he apologized but then especially after that kiss? Jack needs answers, its not fair.

Jack was scheduled for Rampage. Hook is always at Rampage.

He once again went searching for the boy in his usual spots but he wasn't there. What?

He saw Bowens walk past and honestly he had no one else to ask in this moment so he decided to ask Anthony for information.

"Hey man you see Hook anywhere?"

"Yeah actually he was headed towards the roof i'm pretty sure, but Jack be careful okay i don't think he's in the best mood" The other half of the Acclaimed explained.

Jack sighed "Alright thanks" and headed his journey up to the roof.

Once he arrived up to the rooftop, he took a deep breath in and prepared himself. He saw the quiet boy sitting on the floor with his legs spread out staring out into the city.

"Hook."

Hook looked up but didn't say anything then looked down and focused on the ground beneath him.

"look we need to talk" jungle boy stated boldly, he wasn't going to back down.

"No"

"You aren't going to avoid this, look i'm sorry for what happened out there, i already explained this to you, trust me i feel awful but i need to know why you kissed me. So talk. Now"

Hook stood up but stayed where he was so Jack ended up walking up to him.

"i-i'm not good with words alright, you know this." He started

"I'm sorry Jack. I just... It's hard for me to trust others and when i felt myself start to open up around you it scared me. I started feeling things Jack and i didn't know what to do. Its hard for me to deal with my emotions and with your curly hair and your smile i-i just-" He got choked up and was about to continue before Jack cut of his rambles with a small kiss

"Its alright hook, calm down. I've been feeling the same way for so long now, i just couldn't bring myself to tell you." He confessed while comforting him

"seriously" He asked with a small smile

Jack nodded and they both closed the gap once again

The two broken boys were not so alone anymore.