Sammy Guevara x Darby Allin

Yall. I met Sammy guevara BRO HE IS SO NICE LIKE OMGG and we made it into his vlog. He lowkey smells really nice to (bro I'm not saying this in a weird way he generally does) but he is such a nice human being bro.

Summary
Sammy Guevara was used to seeing Darby Allin in various different emotional states. Anger, determination, Anxious - he had seen it all. But never once had he seen the boy break down, until that fateful random evening at the AEW locker room.

~

Unveiling Emotions

Sammy Guevara was used to seeing Darby Allin in various different emotional states. Anger, determination, Anxious - he had seen it all. But never once had he seen the boy break down, until that fateful random evening at the AEW locker room.

It started as a regular day, with everyone bantering, preparing for the upcoming show. However, Sammy noticed Darby acting oddly distant, which to be fair isn't very shocking.

Darby is a very closed off male and he and sammy aren't really even friends. But his usually bright eyes were downcasted, shoulders slumped, and his iconic half-painted face appearing faded. Something was off, but whenever Sammy asked, Darby simply brushed him off with a weak smile and muttered excuses while running off.

Unable to shake the gut feeling, Sammy decided to investigate. He -kinda- discreetly followed Darby into a corner, where he had isolated himself from the rest of the roster. His heart skipped a beat as he watched his skater -kinda- friend cradle himself into a small ball, tears streaming down his pale face.

He doesn't know why he cared so much about the situation that he literally followed Darby in here but he is honestly glad he did.

The sight shattered Sammy's heart. Darby was always the one pushing boundaries, unflinching in the face of pain and risktaking. To see him so vulnerable, Sammy couldn't just walk away like before. He approached Darby with cautious steps, his voice laced with concern.

"Hey, Darby," Sammy whispered, his eyes filled with a mixture of worry and affection. "What's going on? Darling Talk to me."

Darby's body stiffened, clearly startled by Sammy's presence. However, it didn't take long for Darby's walls to crumble further. He trembled, his voice shaky as he confessed, "I-I can't...I can't do it anymore, Sammy. Everythings to much..it's consuming me."

Without hesitation, Sammy knelt beside him, gently pulling him closer for an embrace. Darby's tears continued to flow as he clutched to Sammy, seeking comfort in that moment of fragile vulnerability.

Sammy was grateful, there would be time to sort out their feelings later, but for now, he simply held Darby, providing the support he needed.

Minutes, maybe hours passed, and Darby's sobs quieted, his grip around Sammy's shirt loosening. As Darby pulled away, their eyes locked, and in that instant, Sammy felt a shift in the air, an unspoken clarity of their emotions. A connection forged through pain, compassion, and unspoken words.

Darby hesitated for a moment, his eyes filled with uncertainty and a flicker of hope. And, gathering his courage, he leaned in, capturing Sammy's lips with his own.

The kiss was hesitant yet romantic, both gentle and fiery, an expression of their shared understanding.

A silent understanding passed between them as Sammy melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Darby, reciprocating the emotions that had built up during their slight friendship.

When they finally broke the kiss, their foreheads rested against each other, breaths heavy. Their hearts beat in sync, the world seemingly falling away around them.

"I'm here for you, Darbs," Sammy whispered, his voice filled with sincerity. "Always."

Darby gazed into Sammy's eyes with newfound determination and a hint of a smile. "I know, Sammy. And I'm here for you too.

No longer would Darby nor Sammy have to shoulder their burdens alone. Sammy would be there for Darby and Darby would be there for Sammy, to protect each other. To get closer and protect their feelings.