Dominik Mysterio x YN

This one is not very good but eh ill post it anyway. Ill make a better one, idk when tho.

Y/n = your name
N/n = Nick name
Female reader

Summary
Y/N and Dominik used to be best friends, they told each other everything, but once everything went south the Mysterio Family Y/n couldn't bring herself to forgive to him.
As she was walking around backstage, she bumped into the person she's been trying to avoid.
Dominik Mysterio.
~

Former Bestfriends

Y/N and Dominik used to be best friends, they told each other everything, but once everything went south the Mysterio Family Y/n couldn't bring herself to forgive to him. Not when he hurt his family like that.

When Y/n and Dom were friends she wasn't a pro wrestler but she supported him throughout his whole career, she was training with Rey Mysterio to beome a wrestler one day and she was so so grateful.

In 2023 Y/n got signed with the WWE. She couldn't be happier. she thanked Rey everyday for his help, without him she wouldn't be here.
She was quite nervous though. What if she ran into Dom backstage? Would he ignore her? Would he remember her? All these thoughts were running through her head as she was walking around backstage, They hurt.

As she was overthinking she didn't realise she walked into somebody- or a couple people actually.

"OMG IM SO SOR-" She tried apolagize before she realized who it was she bumped into.

She looked up and see the the person she'd been trying to avoid.

Dominik Mysterio.

"its alright.. wait Yn is it really you..?" He said in shock staring her up and down

"Yup! Nice to see you again. Bye" She tried to leave before one of the people beside him grabbed her arm

"Who the hell are you?!" The person who she knows is Rhea Ripley asks her.

She was scary, She truly terrified Y/n, She was really pretty though.

Dominiks eyes widened when he saw what was happening

"Mami calm down, Balor, Priest can you guys takes her to the locker room or something?" He pleaded

Mami. The name was just as cringy to hear it in person than it was on tv. She must admit though, Hearing it come from Dom's mouth made her blush, shes always had a crush on him, she never dare to tell him though, She'll take it to her grave unless he makes the first move, She doubts he will though, Seeing him all happy with Rhea... She'd never have a chance with guy like him. They aren't even friends anymore.

"Y/n come here" He motioned for her to follow him and he took her to an abanded locker room

They both sat down on the ground and just stared at one another waiting for someone to break the silence.

Dominik chose to.

"Look im sorry" He whispered

"You should apolagize to your dad" She whispered not looking him in the eye

"I know i should, but thats not why i was apolagizing. Look im so sorry for practically abandoning you and bringing you into all of these messes, I just miss you, I miss you so much n/n"

She teared up at his confession

"I-i miss you too Dom" Both of the superstars smiled at each other

"I can't believe you got signed. Its about time, congrats" He congratulated her

"Thanks" She giggled before continuing

"You look good by the way" She complimented him

His cheeks turned a rosy pink at her compliment.

"Thank you, so do you Y/n"

Y/n looked down, avoiding his gaze while picking at her shirt before she told him what was running through mind.

"I-i dont think we can be friends again" y/n mumbled

"What... Why not" Dominik asked sadly while shaking his head

"You're with the judgement day. They're your friends Dom, plus Rhea wont like me hanging out with you, I think its just better if we avoid one another, im sorry." She smiled at him numbly

"NO.. I was friends with you first, it has always been you n/n i dont need them, its all just Vince and triple H's plan. I need you" He rushed out standing up

Y/n stood up with him and grabbed him hands, looking him in the eye.

"It'll be alr-" She started before she got cut off

Dominik kissed her.

woah.

Y/n froze in shock before she kissed him back and grabbed his neck lightly to deepen the kiss while he put his hands on her waist..

She felt him smile against her lips.

"You don't know how long i've wanted to do that'' He mutters while looking dazed.

"Well i see why they call you dirty dom" she mocked him while smirking

"Shut up" he blushed

"I've loved you for so long"

"I love you too, Remember all i need is you, Its always been you"