Britt Baker x Tay Melo

I love these two ladies smmmm they are so gorgeoussss. btw im so sorry about this.

Summary
Everybody thought Tay was straight since she was supposedly with Sammy Guevara.

Britt wasn't having any of it. She knew about Taynara's little crush on her.

Britt actually thought that Tay was pretty cute So when she had the chance to bug Tay about her little crush obviously she was going to do it.

~

Can I kiss you?

Everybody thought Tay was straight since she was supposedly with Sammy Guevara, But truth be told. She was only with him as a cover up and to get over her little crush on Britt. Sammy knew obviously because he was also with her to cover up his little crush on Darby. Their plan wasn't working. For them at least. But it was making everyone think that they were straight and nobody even had a second thought about them having a crush on Britt and Darby.

Britt wasn't having any of it. She knew about Taynara's little crush on her. But obviously she never said anything.

The two were currently in a match with together. Every move Britt made, Made Tay blush, she just couldn't help it.

Britt actually thought that Tay was pretty cute down from her cute little accent and beautiful smile to her lovely body and personality. So when she had the chance to bug Tay about her little crush obviously she was going to do it.

Britt handcuffed Tay to the post so that she was helpless. Tay Tugged at handcuffs to try and get free but she couldn't. Britt watched and smiled cockily. She slowly crawled toward Tay and once she got close enough she whispered into her ear

" I know everything baby girl" and crawled away after leaving a subtle kiss on below her ear and rubbing her hand down Tay's legs

This Made Tay blush madly while feeling heat rush to her lower area. She tried to stay in character and finish the match while breaking the handcuffs and attacking Britt but she was just so distracted.

Once the match was finished with Britt winning she rushed backstage into her locker room. She started changing out of her gear starting with her top and bra and then slowly taking off her bottoms while thinking about Brittany and how it would feel to have her hands roaming her body. All of a sudden she was naked and touching her body and squeezing it while moaning Britt's name.

Britt was making her way to tay's locker room so talk to her about what happened in the ring. Once she was outside tay's door she was about to knock, but not before she heard the sound of muffled moaning... And her name? The thought of Tay moaning over her made her weak in the knees.

She tried to open the door slowly when she realized it wasn't locked. Tay was too into her fantasy world to realize that Britt was in the room.

Britt admired Tay standing there, naked touching herself imagining that it was Britt. It was a beautiful sight.

Tay slowly opened her eyes and jumped when she saw Britt looking her up and down.

"soo whats happening in here?" Britt mocked while still staring and Tay's body

"I-" Tay tried.

"Don't worry about it baby" Britt whispered

"You are so beautiful. Look at you all naked and touching yourself wishing it was me. Its a very beautiful sight"

Britt slowly walked closer and replaced Tay's hands with her own, She started rubbing her breasts while kissing them every so often and staring into her eyes.

Tay tried to take off Britt's clothes while getting impatient. She didn't know what was about to happen but whatever it was. She wanted it to happen now.

"Little impatient are we"

Tay started to whine.

"all right all right" Britt giggled while removing her pants and shirt and slowly removing her undergarments.

"Can i kiss you" Tay whispered while admiring Britt's now naked body

"Of course" Britt whispered back

they closed the gap and locked the locker room door so they could finish what they started.

soooo this is not where i imagined this to go but i hope u enjoyed it anyways. i'm so sorry.