Max Caster x Anthony Bowens

The Acclaimed ✂️

Summary
Max and Anthony have been friends for a long time. The Acclaimed is currently one of the best tag teams, Before they knew it both men had started dating, not much people know but they've been together for a little over a year, Caster and Bowens have both been so happy.

But today has been a little stressful for one of them.

~

Stressed out

Max and Anthony have been friends for a long time. The Acclaimed is currently one of the best tag teams, they've worked so hard for titles, even though they aren't curren5 chamoions, they're proud to flaunt it.

They've had Billy Gun in their group and he was a lot fun to be around, they don't know his current status but for all they know, Billy is done with wrestling, It hurts them both, but they understand.

Before they knew it both men had started dating, not much people know but they've been together for a little over a year, Caster and Bowens have both been so happy.

Max has been trying to write to rap song in his office upstairs, but he's been having troubles and it's been getting him stressed out.

Anthony decided to peek in a take a look at what his boyfriend has been doing and to tell him dinner is ready.

"Hey platinum how are y-" He started jokingly

"Get out Bowens I need to be alone right now" He spat without even sparing him a glance

"Oh um okay, I'm sorry" He said softly

Max never spoke to him like that. He gets that his lover is stressed out but he shouldn't talk to him like that should he?

It hurt him more than he'd like to admit so went to the dining room to eat alone.

After he finished eating, he left Max's plate in the microwave with a note on table telling him where the leftovers are.

He didn't want to deal with stressed out Max so he went to their shared room and went to sleep.

About 4 hours later Max had gave up and went to go check up on his boyfriend. He went downstairs and saw the time on the stove

11:30 pm

His boyfriend would be asleep. He liked to get plenty of rest to be charged up for the next day.

He saw the note on table and he felt his heart break slightly. His boyfriend ate the supper he'd took the time to make for the both of them alone, just because his dumbass was stressed out over a song.

He warmed his food up and quickly ate it up before he got ready for bed.

Once he arrived in their room he saw his lover all cuddled up in bed looking so peaceful.

He quickly joined him in bed and kissed him on the cheek and whispered

"I'm sorry baby, I love you" and spooned him

"Its alright, I love you too" He whispered groggily and cuddled into Max

Both men understand that sometimes they get stressed out and cannot control themselves, but at the end of the day they both will almost always come to their senses and apolagize, They love each other, forever and always, NOW SCISSOR ME DADDYYYYY, WATTPAD THE ACCLAIMED HAVE ARRIVED
✂️🎤🎵🩷