Chapter 18

The Queen brought Cregan not too late, and he could not stop talking about how much he liked the Queen.
Lyanna can't help but smile at how much he found a liking to being in King's Landing.

She helps him get dressed for bed and lets him talk about dinner while she pulls the covers over him.

"I like the Queen. She is very nice." Cregan says.
Lyanna smiles, "I am glad you made a friend, Wolf Pup. Just don't bother the Queen when she is busy. There are many things you can do here at the Castle."
"Like my training with Aemond tomorrow."
She smiles, "Yes, like your training," she kisses him on the forehead, "Try to get some sleep."

Lyanna is just about to get into bed when there is a faint knock on the door.
She frowns, feeling irritated that someone would bother them at this time of the night.
She walks to the door and opens it only a fraction.
"What do you want?" she asks when she sees Aemond at the door.
"I need you and Cregan to come with me. "
She frowns, "Now? You realise it is already very late?"
He nods, "I will wait for you to get dressed."
Lyanna sighed and closed the door. She put on her riding leathers, not wanting to waste time to get a dress on and get Cregan out of bed.

When he sees Aemond, his whole face lights up.
"Where are we going?" he asks excitedly.
Aemond smiles, "You'll see."
They walk for quite some time until they come to a massive building.
"The Dragonpit," Lyanna says surprised.
"I keep my promises, even if you don't think much of me," Aemond answered her.
She rolls her eyes, "Let's not start in front of Cregan."
He smiles, "I will wait until we are alone then."
"If you get the pleasure of seeing me in private again."
He looks at her, "I will find a way."

They stop just outside the giant doors, just standing there, waiting.
After a moment, Lyanna looks at Aemond, "What are we waiting for?"
Suddenly, the ground shakes, and she feels a strong gust of wind blow from behind her.
Lyanna's mind starts to ache, feeling the presence of a powerful mind behind her.
Slowly, she turns around, looking into the eyes of the most enormous beast she has ever seen. Her mind automatically tries to reach out, with Lyanna trying very hard to stop it from happening. The dragon keeps its eyes on her, staring deep into her soul. Her mind tries to reach out again, doing things she has never felt before. What is happening? she thinks.
Then suddenly, as she looks back into the beast's eyes, she gets flashes of a fight, with fire everywhere. She saw this beast with Aemond on its back, fighting with another reddish beast. The dread envelops her, knowing that whatever she sees won't end well. Tears slide down her cheeks like waterfalls. The reddish dragon rider jumps from the back of his dragon, sword outstretched towards Aemond.

"No!" she screams, feeling her legs give in below her and hitting the ground with a loud thud. She looks at the beast again, seeing the same picture repeatedly.
Lyanna tries to get the picture out of her head, knowing she sees how Aemond will die. She wipes away the tears, shocked at how much blood she sees on her hands.
Aemond and Cregan crouch beside her, Aemond taking her face in his hands.

"What happened?" he asks, looking worried.
She shakes her head, touching his face, "I had a vision. I've never had one before."

He wipes away the remaining blood on her cheeks, "Let me take you back to your room."

She shakes her head, "No, please. I will be fine. I need a moment."
Cregan wraps his arms around her, "Are you a greenseer now?" he asks.
Lyanna holds onto him, "Yes, my Little Wolf. I think I am."
"What did you see?" Cregan asks, touching her cheek.
She shakes her head, "Nothing good." she sobs, hugging her brother against her body, wishing she could absorb some of his happiness.
She pushes him away and fakes a smile, "I am fine now."
Aemond holds his hand out towards her, and she takes it, allowing him to help her. She smiles at him.
"You can continue with whatever you were about to do."