2 Take it up a notch

Ellie POV

"Are you sure you want to do this? You can still go!" I said to Damian as I got out of the car he parked in front of my sister's house.

"I wouldn't have suggested it to you if I wasn't sure. Relax, sweetie." he replied in that damn deep voice that made me go weak in the knees.

I took a deep breath and then went to the door to ring the bell. Just before the door opened Damian reached for my hand and held it tightly. Surprised, I looked up at him. He winked at me. A small smile crept over my lips.

"Ellie, you made it! Oh... you're not alone like you usually are!" greeted Yvonne us.

"Happy birthday. Yeah... guess what, I'm with company. Let me introduce you. Yvonne, this is Damian. He is..." I started but then hesitated for a moment.

"Her boyfriend. It's nice to meet you and happy birthday." said Damian quickly to my surprise.

"Your boyfriend?" asked Yvonne skeptically.

"Why so surprised?" I asked irritably.

"Why don't you come in?" she said without answering my question.

That alone was worth coming here for. The look on her face was worth its weight in gold.

"Thank you, Damian. That was so great." I laughed after we greeted my other family members and friends from my sister.

"It was my pleasure. I loved it. She looked pretty pissed." he replied.

"Oh here she comes. Give me your hand." he then said, taking my hand and placing it on his butt. Then he slid his hand into the back pocket of my jeans and pulled me closer to him.

With the feelings he triggered in me through this little thing, I forgot where I was and that he was only doing this to help me piss off my sister. I wished very much that it was real.

"I'm sorry if I went too far, Ellie." he apologized as soon as Yvonne was out of sight.

"Don't be. It was really nice, to be honest." I confessed and lowered my gaze.

"I'm glad to hear that. Look, she's already coming back. Do you mind if we take it up a notch?" he quickly replied.

"What do you mean?" I wanted to know, but before I knew what was happening to me, he had already pressed his full lips onto mine.

My breath hitched for a moment. I had not expected this at all. And yet it felt so incredibly good. My arms found their way around Damian's neck and pulled him close to me. My lips parted and I sucked in his intoxicating scent. Damian took the chance to deepen the kiss while his fingers dug into my hips.

"Eleanor Robertson, what the hell are you doing? This is my birthday party!" screeched Yvonne as she grabbed my arm and yanked me away from Damian.

"And why should I care? I've felt bad because of you for long enough. I have enough of you and your attitude towards me. You are the most toxic person I have ever met! But now... Fuck you!" I retorted and then pushed her off me.

I turned to Damian and grabbed his hand. Then I pulled him behind me into the nearest bathroom.

"I'm proud of you. You should have maybe slapped her in the face." chuckled Damian.

"I'll keep that in mind for next time. But about what we were interrupted by... do you think it would be possible to do it again?" I asked quietly.

"Oh, try and stop me." he replied and then took my face in his strong hands before kissing me.

Things quickly got out of hand. Gasping, we stood there like that and kissed while our hands began to explore our bodies.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this." he murmured against my neck.

"Oh yeah, what else have you wanted to do?" I asked challengingly.

I felt his lips curl into a smile against my neck. Then his skilled fingers undid the buttons of my jeans and found their way inside. Before I knew what was happening to me, Damian's fingers found my clit. He moved them in circular motions. Took my breath away and created pleasure. Oh so much delicious pleasure. I bit my lip to suppress a loud moan.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" I suddenly heard a voice from the door.

That really couldn't be true.

"Would you excuse us? We're busy." Damian said before I had a chance to say anything.

Yvonne shrieked briefly and then angrily slammed the door behind her. I had to laugh, because I had never seen her so beside herself. It served her right.

"What do you say we go somewhere where I can worship you properly?" asked Damian in a low, raspy voice.

"That sounds like the best idea of the day," I replied.