4 Impatient

Damian POV

Impatiently, I searched everywhere backstage for Ellie. Where could she be? Normally it was not difficult to find her. But today I had no luck. I had to admit that my impatience had much more to do with the fact that she had teased me the whole week with ambiguous messages and many, many pictures.

I was already crazy about the woman. All that it took for me was a kiss. Kinda crazy... Although, of course, I liked her before. But now I could do anything against it that she had me on the hook.

Then I finally saw her. She was standing at the end of the hallway, talking on the phone. It was almost like last week. Only today she had a much happier expression on her face. Slowly, I walked toward her. Ellie was so engrossed in her conversation as she wandered back and forth that she didn't hear me coming.

I saw her end the call. This was my chance. I stood behind her and gently wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Hello stranger... I was looking for you." I murmured in her ear.

"Oh hello Mr Priest. Now you've found me!" she giggled softly.

"How was your day? Is she still bugging you?" I wanted to know.

Ellie had told me that her sister had been calling and texting her over and over all week. Yvonne apparently demanded an apology for Ellie's and my unruly behavior at her party. Completely ridiculous. She had deserved it. And it had been a lot of fun. Plus it had brought Ellie and me closer together in a certain way.

Of course, it went without saying that Ellie wouldn't even dream of apologizing to her snooty, arrogant sister.

"You bet she did. And Dad's started bugging me about it now, too. She's always been his favorite. But you know what? I don't give a shit.

Now, on a different note... Do you have plans tonight after the show?" she replied, looking up at me with that cute little smile.

"No, I don't. I just figured I could spend some time with you. You said you lived here in Boston, right?" I said as my hands slowly slid over her curves.

"Yeah that's right. I was going to cook for you, if that's all right. After all, I have you to thank for accompanying me last week. And then we'll see where the evening takes us. Interested?" she wanted to know.

"Oh I am interested. Very much so... Although I should really punish you for all the naughty photos you sent me. But you can make it up to me if you give me a private show with the new bikini." I replied.

"Mmmmh... I guess I could do that.... But you weren't a good boy either.... All those pictures from the gym. All sweaty and with those flexed muscles." she murmured to me as she stood on her tiptoes and reached out to me.

However, she did not quite manage to reach my lips. Instead, she pressed her mouth against my neck and scratched very lightly with her teeth over the skin there.

I had to swallow. My God... this woman and the things she was doing to me after such a short time.

"Just so you know... Dessert is on me...." I said with a slightly shaky breath.

"Oh I sure hope so." replied Ellie and then grabbed my face to finally kiss me properly.