26 I think it helped

Damian POV

"God... that feels so damn good..." sighed Ellie.

"Oh I sure hope so..." I smirked and proceeded to massage my wife's aching feet.

"How's the little man?" I asked after I finished and laid down next to Ellie.

My hand came to rest on her beautiful baby bump. But this time I felt nothing from Wombat.

"Sleeping right now. Good, he'll leave my bladder alone for a bit." Ellie laughed as she put her hand on mine.

"So that means he's still in no hurry, huh?" I wanted to know.

"No, not in the least. He seems to have your stubbornness, love. But I guess it can't hurt to try again...if you know what I mean." she replied.

"I'm not sure the 4th time will change anything about that, but I'm all too willing to try." I said as I put my hand to her cheek.

Slowly I brought my lips to hers. Her lips were so soft and her breath hot as it washed over my face. Our kiss deepened quickly. Both of our breathing became gasping as our tongues fought for dominance.

My hands gently stroked my wife's sensitive skin as I gave her everything she desired at the moment. Fortunately it was not necessary to take off our clothes as we had not bothered to get dressed earlier. It was too hot and humid anyway. Ellie pulled back for a moment to gasp for air. She looked at me with a mixture of love and desire.

"Turn to the other side, baby." I murmured softly before helping her turn around.

With a soft sigh, she did as I asked. I pressed a kiss to her shoulder blade before slowly working my way from there to her neck. Nibbling and sucking while my hand pushed her top leg forward a little to make room for me between her legs.

Ellie reached for my hand just as I found my way into her body. She and I groaned at the same time. I paused briefly to soak up the sensation. But then it was enough. Again and again I thrust into her and I knew that this time it wouldn't take long until relief came. I could already feel her tightening as I moved inside her. Ellie moaned throatily as she clung to my hand and then screamed my name.

"Damian... Oh God, Damian!" she cried as she came.

And her orgasm triggered mine. I clung to my wife as we both came down from our heights.

"I love you." she whispered.

"I love you more." I replied softly, pressing a kiss to her head.

It wasn't long before tiredness washed over us. Cuddled together, we fell asleep.

----------------------

"Dinner is served." I said a few hours later as I walked into the bedroom with a tray full of the things Ellie loved most at the moment.

"This looks great, D." she praised me as she tried to sit up a little straighter, but that was easier said than done because Wombat was in the way.

"I hope it tastes as good." I grinned and placed the tray on the bed so my wife could get to it easily.

"Oh yummy." she said as she popped the first forkful of pasta into her mouth.

"Sounds like it tastes good." I laughed.

"You bet it does!" she replied.

When we finished eating I wanted to quickly take the dishes to the kitchen, but stopped when Ellie sneezed loudly.

"Bless you," I said.

"Thank you. God, wombat... not so hard... I didn't do it on purpose." she said then, holding the spot on her stomach where I suspected Hudson had kicked her.

"He didn't like that, did he?" I asked as I rushed back to her side and massaged the sore spot.

"Nah, but it's not as bad as hiccups," she replied.

"But I think it helped with something else.... My water broke!" she continued speaking, looking down at herself in surprise.

"Oh... Oh... I guess we're heading to the hospital to become parents now, then. Come on, baby girl. I'll help you up." I replied a bit breathlessly.

I helped Ellie get up and go to the bathroom to freshen up. We both had the same expression on our faces. We were nervous about how it would go, but at the same time excited to see what Hudson, our little man, would look like when he made us a little family.