18 Inhale and exhale

Damian POV

After a long day, I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel and spend the rest of the night with Ellie. And of course I hadn't forgotten that she was going to convince me of the wedding location. But of course it went without saying that she didn't really need to do that. Because what my Ellie-Bell wanted, my Ellie-Bell should get.

Still, it couldn't hurt to see what tricks she had up her sleeve.

Fortunately for me, the ride didn't take long. Impatiently, I now stood in the elevator waiting for it to reach our floor.

"Why are you so fidgety?" asked Rhea of me.

"What? Oh... No particular reason." I replied, but couldn't seem to suppress the dirty grin on my face.

"Oh, I see.... Someone's in for a long night. Don't wear yourself out, we were going to the gym in the morning." She laughed as we came to a stop on her floor.

"Don't worry, Nightmare... I'll be there well warmed up." I smirked as the doors were already closing again.

When I finally arrived where I wanted to go, I walked quickly towards our room. I unlocked the door and opened it very slowly. The light was dim. Only the golden light from a few tea lights illuminated the otherwise dark room. Seductive music played softly and there was a faint scent of Ellie's favorite perfume.

Apparently she really meant it, that she wanted to convince me. I was already ready to give her everything she demanded from me. And more.

"Hello Mr Priest." I heard her say softly.

My eyes snapped in the direction of her voice. There she stood. In front of the closed curtains, in nothing but a matching set of lingerie. I swallowed hard, then licked my lips. Damn, she looked so damn delicious. I couldn't believe she was mine.

"Wow... Hello baby girl." I replied after clearing my throat.

"Do you like what you see? I can only assume so because my jaw is hanging down." she said as she walked towards me with her hips swaying.

Ellie lifted her hands and very slowly let them move from my shoulders to my chest where she began unbuttoning my shirt. Her fingertips slid behind the fabric and gently pushed it aside.

I put my hands on her hips and wanted to pull her to me, but she resisted.

"Ah... ah... You're not allowed to touch yet, baby. Be patient. Now undress and lie down, please." she continued, but before I could obey her she already started undoing my belt.

It was damn hard to do what she wanted me to do, but I knew it would be worth it.

As I lay on the bed she slid a pillow under my head and shoulders so I was a little more upright. My hands yearned to touch her, to squeeze and caress her.

"Now my love... I want you to concentrate completely on your breathing. Inhale and exhale deeply... slowly... relax... I'm all yours." Ellie breathed in the most seductive tone I had ever heard from her.

She reached for a small bottle on the nightstand and poured a little of it into her palm. Then she spread it in her hands before she started massaging my inner thighs intensely and with a lot of pressure. Slowly, very slowly she worked her way to my groin and to my pelvic floor.

Again and again she reminded me to breathe as her soft, warm hands stroked my skin.

"That's it, D... just like that. You like that?" she asked softly as she increased the pressure on little.

"Oh you have no idea, baby." I breathed, then groaned as she gently changed the position of her hands.

Ellie gripped my dick with both hands and gently stroked it from the bottom to the tip. Over and over again she repeated this movement. And it began to drive me crazy. I could sense that I was close and she did as well. She quickly changed her position and now caressed my balls with her fingertips. Light as a feather at first, then with a bit more pressure.

I knew what she was doing. She slowed down the stimulation to prolong the pleasure. Again and again she brought me close to climax only to let her movements subside. At some point I had no idea how long this was going on. And I didn't want to know either. I enjoyed this experience too much to care about things like time.

Then she put a hand over my heart and waited until I looked at her. My breathing was rapid as I looked into her glowing eyes.

"Tell me, D.. What do you want? Do you want me to make you come? Tell me and you'll get everything you want." She murmured as she leaned in until her lips were at my ear.

"I want to be inside you. I want you. All of you. Now." I demanded as I couldn't hold back my excitement another minute.

Ellie smirked and gave me a long, hard kiss before pulling her panties to the side and lowering herself over me. I watched as my member slowly disappeared inside her. She moaned in relief, as did I. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard on to me.

We looked deep into each other's eyes as we celebrated our love. Through the night we give each other everything we needed. Every kiss, every touch, every smile showed me that she was the woman I was meant to be with.