8 Highest heights

Damian POV

The first thing I felt when I slowly but surely woke up was the slow gliding of soft fingertips on my back. It tickled a little, but in the most pleasant way imaginable. I had the feeling that Ellie was slowly and gently following the lines of my tattoo. She probably thought I was still asleep.

"Good morning, baby girl..." I mumbled a little sleepily.

"Morning, D.... Sorry... I didn't mean to wake you." replied Ellie, but then pressed a feather-light kiss on my shoulder blade.

"Don't ever apologize for that. I like it." I said and then slowly turned on my side to look at my girlfriend.

She looked really damn beautiful in the morning. Even with the black eye, she was a beautiful sight. Carefully I lifted my hand to brush a strand of hair behind her ear. My fingertips barely touched her skin and yet she blushed ever so slightly.

Ellie moved closer to me. She looked me in the eye and this cute little smile crept across her face as she tilted her face closer to mine. Our lips met in a delicious good morning kiss. My girl lifted her hand and buried her fingers in my hair to pull me close. Quickly the kiss grew more intense.

"Is your face well enough?" I murmured against her mouth as I realized I probably couldn't suppress what she was unleashing in me much longer if this continued.

"I guess so..." Ellie breathed as she practically pulled me on top of her as she lay back into the pillows.

It was not long before things got steamier and intensified. Little by little our clothes, what was left of them, ended up on the floor.

Slowly my hands explored every inch of Ellie's exposed skin. It was so soft under my fingertips. Almost like the finest velvet. My lips followed the lines of her neck down into the valley of her full breasts. As I sucked her nipples one by one into my mouth, her back arched off the bed and she moaned throatily.

She evidently liked that and it encouraged me to take my time. Because I enjoyed it just as much.

However, Ellie's grip quickly became more demanding. All the tension that had built up between us over the last few weeks demanded for release. For the most delicious release there was.

"Are you on the pill or should I use a condom?" I asked breathlessly.

"Pill.... keep going... please..." she replied, also breathlessly, as she clasped my ass and pulled me tightly against her.

As if by itself, I found my way into her body. It was almost as if we were made for each other. I groaned deeply. Then I paused for a moment to give her time to adjust to me. But apparently she was as impatient as I was.

"Damian, please... Move... I need you..." she panted in my ear before she started to nibble my neck with her teeth.

I did not need more encouragement than that. I turned my head to kiss my girl again. I swallowed her cries of pleasure as I thrust into her again and again. Together we found our rhythm. That sensual, addictive rhythm.

We clung to each other as we approached climax. Quickly my fingers traveled down her body until I touched her clit. My fingers began to pleasure her in circular motions. I wanted her to come first. And it wasn't long before I felt Ellie come to orgasm.

I felt her inner muscles contract and pull me with her to the highest heights.