3 Frustration

Ellie POV

The whole car ride was filled with tension. I kept rubbing my slightly sweaty hands on my pants while I nervously yet excitedly slid back and forth in my seat.

Again and again I looked over at Damian. And every time I did, he turned his head in my direction at the same time. He had a knowing smirk on his lips. Something told me that he knew exactly what he triggered in me.

Fortunately, it didn't take us long to arrive at the hotel. We got out of the car and made our way to the elevator. But before we got there we saw a group of his friends coming towards us.

"There you are, Damian. Why didn't you check your phone? We have to go to the airport. There was a change in the program for the week." Rhea babbled immediately.

"What, right now?" he asked, sounding more than annoyed.

"Yes, now... Hurry up we don't have much time left." she replied, but at the same time gave us an apologetic look.

Next to me, he groaned in frustration. I could almost feel how disappointed he was.

I felt the same way. So much for what we actually had in mind. I quickly looked at my phone to see if anything had changed in my schedule. But I didn't have an email or anything. That meant that only the schedule for the performers had changed, not for the backstage team.

That was a real shame. If my schedule had changed too, then maybe there would have been a chance later.

"Well, it looks like we're going to have to postpone the worshipping. But I want you to know that we'll definitely make up for it." said Damian in a low voice as the elevator doors closed behind us.

"That's really too bad. I bet it would have been a great night." I muttered as he stepped up close in to me.

Damian's hands found their way around my middle and pulled me tightly against him. I looked up at him. The temptation was so strong to just forget about the obligations. But of course I didn't want him to get into trouble because of me.

"You bet it would have been. It would have been a night you wouldn't soon forget, Ellie. But there's always next time." He murmured as he leaned in towards me.

I almost forgot to breathe. His soft, full lips laid gently on mine at first. But quickly they grew more eager and demanding. I melted away as we stood there. My back pressed against the wall of the elevator. 

All too soon, the beep sounded and the doors opened. Reluctantly, we detached ourselves from each other. But not quite, because he immediately took my hand in his.

"Can you give me your number, Damian?" I asked as we stood outside my door.

I held my phone out to him. He took it and quickly typed his number into it. That was good. At least this way I had a chance to tease him with messages and maybe photos for the rest of the week.

"I'll see you real soon, gorgeous." he said as he handed the phone back to me.

Then he gave me one more kiss before leaving me flushed and very frustrated.