22 Only one thing

Damian POV

I was gently awakened by the wonderful aroma of coffee that rose to my nose. Slowly I opened my eyes and saw my gorgeous wife standing by the bed next to me. With a tray in her hand and in nothing but panties and one of my t-shirts. Her hair still a mess from sleep.

I couldn't help but smile as I sat up.

"Good morning, baby girl. Happy anniversary." I said as she set the tray down on my lap and I gently held her by the upper arms.

"Good morning to you too, love." she replied, giving me a loving good morning kiss.

"You know... there's no need to wish me a happy anniversary every month. You can't do that our whole lives, you know?" giggled Ellie as she snuggled into bed next to me.

"But I can at least try. I've gotten this far. I bet I can make it at least the whole first year." I replied before giving her a kiss on the temple and then handing her her coffee mug.

"As of today, you've made it through the first third. Can you believe that? Ready 4 months." she said with the smile I loved.

"Uhhh... that reminds me.... any special wishes for your birthday? It's not that much longer and you haven't answered my question about it yet, mister." Ellie then said.

"I actually have everything I need with you by my side. You know that besides you there is only one thing we both want... What do you think about it? Do you want to have a baby?" I replied nonchalantly.

"Believe me, I want a baby. But you better give it your all so I can have a mini version of you. Because I came up with the perfect name the other day when we were in New York." she said.

"Really? And what is it?" I wanted to know.

"I'll tell you if and when we're expecting a boy." she grinned at me.

"Hmmm.... you know.... I guess I should hurry up and make you a baby then, because you know I'm not the most patient person." I replied, taking the mug from her hand and placing it next to mine before setting the tray with our breakfast on the floor with a careful, yet quick movement.

Because at that moment I was in the mood for a different kind of breakfast. As I thought about it.... maybe maple syrup would make its appearance that morning after all.

I pulled Ellie to me and pressed my mouth hard and passionately onto hers. She moaned into my mouth as I slowly pushed her onto her back so I could hover over her. Slowly but surely I pushed the shirt she was wearing up until I could pull it over her head.

Even her panties had no chance to hide her from me. With a deft movement I pulled them off her while we continued to kiss. The temperature in the room rose as Ellie's nails dug into the flesh in my back. Forcefully she pulled me on and into her until we were one.