Chapter 3

Aliena

"Am I being a good friend yet?" Mattheo asks, pulling his fingers out of me.

"I don't know. Better keep trying." I'm still catching my breath so my reply is half-assed at best. My friend has the decency not to call me out on it. Instead, he arches an amused brow.

"I guess I better," he agrees. That's followed by him taking off both of our remaining clothes while I take a condom out of the bedside drawer. The box is still unopened since I barely ever stay the night here and certainly not with someone else. Not until now.

I open the foil and put on the condom for him as his eyes follow the movement. When his impressive length is covered, I give it a gentle stroke. He curses, pulls my hand away, kisses it, and then pins it to the mattress above my head. "I'm going to be the best fucking friend you've ever had, Amo," he promises as he brings his tip to my entrance.

"I don't doubt it," I whisper. Then my eyes flutter shut with his first thrust, my lower half struggling to accept his intrusion. He bottoms out and holds still for a second, breathing deeply while his body thrums with energy.

"Don't hold back, Mattheo. I can take it," I encourage him, desperate for him to move. His eyes meet mine with a mischievous glint.

"Big, big words for such a small thing," he mutters. Any retort dies on my lips as he starts moving, pulling nearly all the way out of me before pushing back inside. One hand stays on my pinned wrist while his other holds my hip in place. I merely lie there and hang on for the ride, happy to let him lead.

But as our breathing grows harsher and soft moans start climbing from my throat, something interrupts the otherwise silent room.

A knock on my door.

Mattheo's movements falter for a beat and his eyes clear a little. He looks at me with a questioning gaze. "Don't you dare stop," I hiss at him, already feeling the tingles that have been building over the past fifteen minutes recede. Whoever's at the door will leave if there's no reply, I'm sure.

Mattheo shoots me a quick smile and then goes back at it, bringing his lips to mine as he fucks me into the mattress. When the person at my door knocks again, we don't react at all. Some small part of my mind is wondering who the hell it could be, though.

"Aliena?" One word through the wooden door that should hardly meet my ears. And yet, that voice rings through loud and clear.

Mattheo recognizes the voice of his best friend too and his eyes open once again, meeting mine even though he doesn't stop moving. There's a challenge in his eyes, something knowing and wicket. It's what draws that first true moan from me.

After that, the knocking lets up for a second only to return twice as harshly. "Aliena? I know you're in there, the door is locked and only you have the key. Open up!" Sebastian demands, irritation clear in his voice.

Mattheo smiles cockily and whispers in my ear. "Yes, Aliena, open the door," he taunts. I clench around him, moaning even louder now as if my body just couldn't control it.

Sebastian hears. He bangs more. "Is someone in there with you? I swear to god, Aliena, open the fucking door! This is my apartment!" he rages outside. And, god, I'm becoming unhinged, moaning again.

What is wrong with me? Why has the room become ten times hotter since his voice pierced the air? I shouldn't care for his voice and I sure as hell shouldn't be hearing it when he knows I'm in here with someone. We aren't together. Jesus Christ, we don't even get along and never really have in all the months I've been forced to get to know him. Not once after our first meeting.

"Aliena!" his voice booms. "Open the fucking door! I won't leave until you fucking do!" he announces. I bite my lip to stifle another sound. There's no need for me to urge him on.

Mattheo's finger drags my bottom lip from between my teeth. Then, he turns his head to the door and yells, "You better not! Keep shouting, dude. She's loving it!" Then he winks at me.

A shockwave of heat and shame washes over me and I can feel my inner walls pulse around Mattheo's cock. This time, he groans. "That's it, Amo," he tells me.

"Mattheo?" Sebastian's disbelieving voice comes from outside the room. The banging resumes. "What the fuck! Open the fucking door, you sad excuse of a friend!"

"In a sec. We're getting her there," he shouts back, thrusting deeper and faster now. Holy shit, I can hear Sebastian curse outside but gradually, his voice begins to fade to background noise as the sensations become too much for my body.

Pleasure washes over me in waves and I close my eyes, feeling every muscle tense. Stars dot my vision and I distantly feel my mouth open. If I cried out, the sound didn't register to my own ears.

I come back to myself with heaving breaths and numb limbs. Above me, Mattheo is catching his breath as well, so I guess he tipped over the edge with me. He slowly pulls out of me with one last peck and discards the condom. The banging on my door hasn't stopped.

I join Mattheo as he puts on his clothes. "Want me to give you a ride home or are you staying here?" he asks me, acting as if his best friend wasn't on the verge of knocking the door down.

I mirror him. "I'm not staying here." Then, seeing as we both have our clothes back in place, I step up to the door with a deep breath. It's a shame I have to open it now and face the menace on the other side when I'm in such a good mood. Mattheo gives me an encouraging nod and I unlock the door to reveal the owner of the house.

Sebastian William Henderson, son of William Henderson, dean of Hartford University. One of the most influential and richest students among all the other snobs at the university as well as the most popular, thanks to the parties he regularly throws.

I look at his flushed, angry face and his heaving chest and try to see what the others do. A broad, 6-foot-1 frame of pure muscle, courtesy of the private gym in the apartment where he takes his anger out, dark hair, shorter on the sides and longer on top, and dark, menacing eyes currently burning into me. He looks good, yeah. That was never in question.

As was the weird chemistry between us, which he seemed fine with on our first meeting, not so much on any of the others, though.

————————
The next chapter is a flashback to clear some things up...

I hope you like the story so far and have a splendid day<3