Chapter 51

Sebastian

Dinner at a restaurant with Aliena alone is surprisingly easy. I was worried it might be forced and uncomfortable, coming across as a date when I invited her but it's not. I should have known Aliena wouldn't mistake this for anything it's not.

As the waiter takes away our finished dishes, asking how we liked our appetizers, Aliena picks up her phone, smiling to herself at whatever she finds there. I try to quell my curiosity but the question as to who texted her is on the tip of my tongue, something close to jealousy turning my stomach.

Forcing my gaze from her face, I thank the waiter and tell him the food was great. By the time I'm done saying as much, Aliena put her phone down again. "Sorry for that," she tells me, a soft smile still playing on her lips.

"Don't worry about it," I assure her right as my phone chimes in my pocket. She smiles more widely and gives me a pointed look.

"Check it. It's only fair," she insists and while I usually wouldn't, the way she's looking at me is enough to convince me otherwise. Her eyes hold something secretive. Like she's in on something funny but won't tell me.

I check my phone, cocking a brow at the girl when I see the message I've received is from her. She sent me a picture.

Wordlessly, I click on it, nearly choking on thin air when it is done loading. Because there she is, the girl currently sitting opposite me, wearing nothing more than a matching lingerie set in my favorite color.

I swallow thickly, having trouble taking my eyes off the photo to look at Aliena. "What is this?" I ask hoarsely.

She shrugs elegantly, throwing me a feline smile. "Consider it your birthday present. Do you like it?" she asks.

My eyes flick back to the picture almost without my permission. I turn my phone off after a few long seconds, chuckling to myself as I try to pull myself together. "Yeah. Fuck, Aliena, yes, I like it. I hate that you showed me this now, though, when we're still a course away from the privacy of our home."

"Two courses," she corrects me. "Don't forget about dessert."

"Oh, Sweetheart, I just looked at my dessert. Don't worry, I won't forget," I tell her, satisfied when a blush creeps over her cheeks.

Thankfully, our main course arrives soon, granting me a distraction when all I can think about is how that colorful lace adorned her subtle curves. In the picture, she was sitting on the edge of a bed- my bed- and the thought that she was there wearing that is enough to make the blood in my body rush south.

Every time I close my eyes, I see those thick thighs and the swing of her hips, her narrow waist, and, of course, that goddamned cleavage. Her face wasn't in the picture. Smart girl. Not that I'd ever entrust anyone with the sight of her like that. Hell no, that's all mine to know.

"You all right there? You got so quiet," she asks halfway through the main course, still smiling. Yeah, she's really satisfied with the reaction I'm giving her.

"I'm brilliant. Just asking myself whether or not I'll get to unpack my present later on," I trail off, hoping damn well that she tells me yes. Not that I'd be mad if she sticks to not letting me touch her, but god, I'd love to worship her body.

Aliena's blush is the only thing hinting at her lack of full control and confidence. "Mhm, that's the plan," she finally says, watching me closely. I can't help the small, triumphant groan to slip from my lips.

"You're a demon. A cruel, cruel succubus," I tell her, despaired at the thought of another course being in the way of me taking her home.

Aliena merely shrugs, looking very proud of herself. Swallowing the last bite of my meal, I decide that the tables need to turn before I lose my mind, so I hook my feet around the legs of her chair and pull her more flushed against her edge of the table. She startles.

I lean forward and over the table, lowering my voice as I brush a strand of golden hair behind her ear. She shivers, her eyes fluttering, and I want to kiss her right there and then.

That's not the plan, though, and part of me is still scared of her rejection. Instead, I say, "How about this, Sweetheart; I take you home right now, you let me have my dessert, and then I'll make you whatever you want myself. Something sweet and sugary since you'll need your energy after that. Then, I show you what we've been missing out on all these weeks. On every counter and up against every wall, you'll let me."

When I'm done, my company just blinks at me and swallows, her eyes glazed as she thinks about the picture I just painted in her mind. Satisfied that I regained some control, I lean back in my chair.

She finally shakes herself and nods. "Yeah. Yes, that sounds good," she tells me hoarsely. I smile and wave the closest waiter over, asking for the check.

On the ride home, I ask her what she'll want for dessert later, remembering my promise despite my desperation to get home. The only thing keeping me sane enough to think about the possibly missing ingredients is the knowledge that it'll piss me off a lot more to get out of the house again later.

"Anything with chocolate," she answers quickly. I nod, content to know what I'll make later and that I have all the ingredients.

It's a good day to know my way around the oven, I'll say, since I have every intention of making good on my promise to fuck Aliena on every flat surface of the damn house. After months of not having touched a woman, I'm eager to make up for lost time with her. God knows I have a lot of orgasms to catch her up on.

————————
Anyone excited?👀

Have a lovely day<3