Chapter 54

Aliena

I grit my teeth and breathe through my nose as I try to make my body relax and accommodate to the feeling of him inside of me. He's long, painfully so, and while I knew that already, it doesn't lessen the slight sting as he stretches me out. After all it's been months since I've had sex.

Sebastian's lips hover over mine as he keeps himself still, seeming to hold his breath. After a second, my body finally relaxes and his hand starts caressing my cheek. "That's it, Sweetheart. Relax for me," he mutters against my lips. Then, starting to move slightly, he adds, "Fuck, you're tight."

Despite his warning that he won't be gentle, his first few thrusts are slow, experimental. When I've finally relaxed fully and the sting of him turns into pleasure, he asks, "Okay now?"

I nod, keeping my eyes closed as I hold his hands where they are next to my face since his back is out of reach. He leans back on his heels, gripping my waist tightly as he adjusts me, all without ever pulling out. When his hands move from my waist to my ass to hoist me up a few inches, his tip hitting the end of me, an embarrassingly guttural moan tears from me.

"Spread your feet apart," he instructs roughly. I do as he says, finally opening my eyes to see him looking down at where he's entering me. Following his gaze, I moan again.

He squeezes my flesh, his pace picking up enough to make me scoot up on the bed. "Grip the headboard," he finally tells me. Once I do, the last of his restraint seems to bleed away and he starts pounding into me as roughly as he promised.

I cling onto the headboard for dear life, my limbs shaking with the effort to stay in this position even as he does most of the work. It's worth the strain, though. The angle at which he's hitting me is heavenly.

"That's it, Sweetheart. So fucking good," he moans. His praise worms its way through all of my body, warming my chest and adding to the pleasure gathering in my womb. My inner walls clench around him, eager to please and when he groans, I nearly smile.

"Aliena, I won't last long if you keep doing that. It's been six months," he grits, his nails digging father into my skin. I like the sting of it, like that he's being rough on me, so I repeat my earlier notion and enjoy the way he grunts.

"You like that, don't you? You like it rough?" he asks and although his words are vulgare, they turn me on impossibly more. As if feeling it too, Sebastian treats me with an exceptionally hard thrust.

I cry out softly, my toes curling as the pleasure within me reaches a high.

"Again. Please. I'm so close," I gasp, desperate for a release. Sebastian seems only too happy to deliver, thrusting down into me again and again, his grip on my ass keeping me in place as he does, in fact, fuck me into the mattress.

I take in the vein pulsing on his neck, his strong, clenched jaw, and those dark, determined eyes. Our gaze locks as I feel myself tumbling over the edge but as I reach my peak, I throw my head back and close my eyes firmly, unwilling to show myself too vulnerable.

Sebastian doesn't stop his ruthless thrusts, and he doesn't fall over the edge with me as expected. Instead, he only pulls out of me when my body goes lax and the waves of my orgasm subside. Before I can wonder about it or feel bad, he effortlessly twists my body so I'm lying on my stomach.

Then, his hands are pulling up my ass and his tip is back against my entrance. "I'm not done with you yet, Sweetheart," he tells me and I can hear the strain in his voice. He curses under his breath. "I wish you could see yourself right now. So fucking beautiful with your back arched and your swollen pussy on display for me."

His body covers mine as he leans over me, kissing the curve of my neck. With one smooth thrust, he's back inside me, seated to the hilt. He sighs against my skin. "You feel like heaven. For fuck's sake, Aliena, why do you have to be so perfect? You make me want to come so bad, it hurts," he admits.

Every word nuzzles itself deeper into my chest, making me feel all warm and fuzzy. My sex clenches around him, the only reply I can manage.

Pulling back, he says, "One more, baby. Give me one more" While my legs shake at the mere thought of another orgasm, I nod against the sheets.

He pulls out almost completely before slamming back inside to the hilt. Again and again, he hits the end of me, making my fingers grasp the sheets desperately as I try to stay upright. The sounds that leave me are barely human and I'm glad that they're muffled by the mattress. Sebastian, at last, has started moaning almost mindlessly, his praise for me the only interruptions.

When his hands curls around my hip and two of his fingers press onto my sensitive clit, my body jerks, my muscles locking up as the pleasure that's been steadily building explodes through my body. I might've moaned his name, but I can't tell for sure. My mind is barely functioning as my skin sparks and the waves of my fourth orgasm tonight wreck me.

Behind me, I'm faintly aware that Sebastian has stopped thrusting, holding himself deep inside of me and grinding his hips against mine as he comes.

If his hands weren't holding me in place, I would collapse for sure. When he is coming down from his climax and eventually pulls out of me, he finally lets me do just that. With a sigh, I curl up in a ball, trying to gather my bearings and bring my mind back into my body from whatever cloud it's currently on.

Two gentle hands caress my skin, the gesture so tender I can hardly stand it. I know I should get up, if not to leave like my first instinct tells me to do, then to go to the toilet before I make a mess of things.

But when I try to get up, I wince and the hands on my shoulder gently ease me back down. "Tell me what you need," Sebastian tells me, kissing my shoulder. I sigh, soaking it up before I shake my head and get up again.

"I need to go to the bathroom. I'm afraid you can't help me there," I tell him lightly. He just cocks an eyebrow at the challenge and the next thing I know, I'm in his arms and he's carrying me to the adjoint room.

"Sure I can," he retorts as he walks. Meanwhile, my cheeks flush red when he sets me down right in front of the toilet. Again, I wince slightly at the discomfort he left between my legs, no matter that I like feeling sore. Sebastian, for his part, looks a little worried.

He cups my cheek. "I'm sorry if I hurt you," he says sincerely. My chest squeezes and I shake my head.

"Don't be. I like it. Now, get out. I'll manage to get back to the bed by myself," I tease him, desperate to end this confusingly tender moment. I don't need him to take care of me- to look at me like he cares. Not right now, at least. It's too intimate and feels like a violation of the rules.

No, I need a second to push away my lingering panic of change or rejection and remind myself it's all right. That I don't have to walk away first because this is Sebastian, my friend, and he won't be weird about seeing me in the morning. Not when he's been doing that every day for a while now.

————————
...

Have an excellent day<3

Piece by Pieceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें