Chapter 55

Sebastian

For once, I wake up before Aliena. I must have really powered her out last night, then.

Satisfaction curls in my stomach like a fuzzy animal as I hold her naked body against mine. She's soft and warm, absolutely heavenly.

Thoughts of last night flash through my mind, making enough blood rush to my semi to make me fully hard. God, I can almost still hear her moans and whimpers. Knowing that I was the reason for them is enough to make me feel a foot taller.

I press a lingering kiss on her shoulder, reveling in the way she nuzzles closer even in sleep. If only her round ass didn't push up against my erection, making a new wave of need rush over me. I sigh and untangle myself from her before the temptation to wake her up with my dick in her tight heat becomes too great.

Instead, I gently turn her on her back and pull the sheet from her body like she's done to me many times. I kiss my way down her breasts and her tummy so gently she doesn't stir and finally position myself between her legs. With my first kiss on her clit, she startles awake and her wide eyes find mine.

"Morning, beautiful," I tell her, spreading her legs for me. With the granted access, I place a kiss to her entrance.

Aliena bites her lip. "Morning," she murmurs breathily. Her chest is already rising and falling with heavy, uneven breaths and for a second, I'm too weak to deny my gaze to lock onto her moving breasts. Memories of how beautifully they filled my hand rush through my mind and I reach up to cup them.

Aliena's eyes flutter close and she barely makes a sound as I slowly coax an orgasm out of her by teasing her clit and breasts. Once her body relaxes again, I come up to give her a deep kiss. "Are you still sore?" I ask, pulling away just slightly. She smiles slyly and shakes her head, opening her legs for me and letting me bury myself inside of her.

This time, I'm not driven by the same desperation and pent-up need. No, this time, I take it slow, enjoying it as long as I can to have Aliena beneath me, so damn compliant for once.

I know without a shadow of a doubt that after this morning, our old routine will change.

-

By the time Thursday rolls around, I could blindly draw a map of Aliena's body and all the places she likes to be touched most. After round one on Wednesday morning, I went for my jog while Aliena got ready for work. Our evening looked the same as always but after dinner, while she was making the dishes, I came up from behind her and started kissing her neck.

Then, well, I did a little more than kiss her neck, and the dishes were forgotten. After that round, I set her on the kitchen counter, finished doing the dishes, and set everything in place. My roommate seemed very happy with me and pulled me in for a kiss, opening her thighs to let me step in between. The woman's insatiable, it seems.

Then she slept in my arms as always but when she turned at night to lay her head on my chest and sighed contently, I can't deny the dangerous adoration that spread through my mind and body like a wildfire.

This morning, she woke up before me again and then treated me to her usual wake-up call. Although, before she could make me come, I pulled her up my body and let her ride me instead.

Now, I'm at school, trying and failing to stop thinking about her. "Dude, did you hear a word I just said?" a gruff voice breaks through the fog clouding my mind as someone shoves me.

My head whips up to glare and Andrew. "What?" I snap a little more harshly than intended.

"I told you to get up. Class is over," he says, unbothered by my bad mood. I look around the room and realize most of my classmates have already filed out. Shit, I don't think I heard a single word that was said today.

"What's up your ass? You've been weird all day. Did something happen on your birthday?" Mattheo chimes in, looking at me funnily.

"No, all good. I'm just tired," I say.

"Right. Tired. I don't even want to know what you've been doing all night," Lily says, looking like she has a suspicion she's not happy about.

"You mean who. You don't want to know who he's been doing all night," Andrew provides helpfully, earning himself a hit from his girlfriend and me at the same time. Mattheo, for one, resorts to merely glaring at me, clearly sharing Andrew's theory and not liking it. He still thinks there's something going on between Aly and that I should be loyal to her. He's right, of course, and I have been. Since I met her. He really has no reason to glare.

"Anyway, let's talk about your party on Saturday. I checked with Aly and she said she had Sunday off so she'll be there," Lily changes the subject. I know that, of course. That's why for once, I'm throwing a party on Saturday rather than Friday.

"Cool. Yeah, there's not much to talk about. It's the same as always," I tell them. When I see Lily's mouth open to argue, I cut her off. "It is, Lil. I don't celebrate my birthday, certainly not with a party. I mean it, don't try to bring gifts or something like that."

She pouts. "So, no cake?" she asks slowly. I laugh and shake my head.

"Sorry to disappoint, but no. There won't be cake."

Andrew throws his arm over his girlfriend at the same time she turns around, mumbling something that sounds suspiciously close to, "Monster."

Still laughing, I follow my friends to our next class, glad that for even a second, they got my head on something other than a certain honey-eyed woman.

————————
Bringing back the crew:))

Have a good day and please, don't forget to vote<3